• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i know all of u guys are pro pvpers but to be honest. this ots is full of botters nothing more to say like 80% of the community is botting and that ryan is doing no shit about this
pathetic, i just hope none will play on ur servers anymore ;D
gl hf

i dont know what is problem with this polish players using bot go fucking play 8.6 ffs :Q

lol it didnt fail for ryan its success again he gained euros , quick euros.

i didnt notice any botters . most ppls wanna have fun .

Selling 110 MS, magic level 65, account comes with blue djin, green djin and rashid (used on the character) and 460k.

Last edited:
Not so many good frags and wars on this edition but still kinda fun from time to time was bored so made a movie

Nice movie <3 my movie will be done soon <3

Last edited:
yeah open classicus xD
but without these fcking frozemoths, it ruined whole gameplay

From 400 player to 80 player in one week :D
Good Job Rayan
#fast#money#

some people left to darkot, oldera is only meant for few weeks at most, when will you guys learn :p

Anyways, for next Classicus it is clear we have to look into OTClient cause this retarded kids keep using aimbots and destroy already dead game even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.