• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] RealTibia 7.4 MID-Rate | Task System | No Lag | Guild Wars | Start: Friday 18.00 CET

Your server is way out of league to be suited for a lower exp stage like this, you should reset your high-rate another 10 times to make sure you have enough time and money to fix the problems you have before attempting this.

But since there's little to no competition now it'll give you some money the first few days so why not.

Your server is way out of league to be suited for a lower exp stage like this, you should reset your high-rate another 10 times to make sure you have enough time and money to fix the problems you have before attempting this.

But since there's little to no competition now it'll give you some money the first few days so why not.

As long as I dont need to pay 50 euro to otlanders for a video to promote my Server everything is cool :)
Oh their name start with I and ends with ngens :)

As long as I dont need to pay 50 euro to otlanders for a video to promote my Server everything is cool :)

Since I knew the reply would be removed to make it look like danger isn't total braindead; here we go.
a8W4BS9.png

wow ingens ur videos is so cool.

Removed the video for obvious reasons of not advertising in another thread.

Btw Danger, we'll see a week in to your server who was right about it.
Wanna bet those 50 euro instead, about it dying after a few days? ;- ]

Ingens, it depends whether the server will run good and what the population will be at the start.

1) There will be 400 people playing and the server will crash will cause in immediate loss of players within hours, next day only 250~ people will appear and it'll slowly die in a week.

2) The server wont crash and it'll be alive for a long time considering its pretty low-rated and doesnt have overpowered donations whatsoever.

I'll give it a shot for the THIRD time in 2-3 weeks, if it'll crash within 4-6 hours I'm done straight away.

PS: It's not your video that made Oldera a huge server, its just Ryan's reputation of hosting servers flawlessly with expection of maybe 1 crash/rollback. ;)

Ingens, it depends whether the server will run good and what the population will be at the start.

1) There will be 400 people playing and the server will crash will cause in immediate loss of players within hours, next day only 250~ people will appear and it'll slowly die in a week.

2) The server wont crash and it'll be alive for a long time considering its pretty low-rated and doesnt have overpowered donations whatsoever.

I'll give it a shot for the THIRD time in 2-3 weeks, if it'll crash within 4-6 hours I'm done straight away.

PS: It's not your video that made Oldera a huge server, its just Ryan's reputation of hosting servers flawlessly with expection of maybe 1 crash/rollback. ;)

RPjFjbq.jpg

Honestly mate, you post some idiot picture.. Anyone could make that video LOL its funny though to see u bragging about it

Honestly mate, you post some idiot picture.. Anyone could make that video LOL its funny though to see u bragging about it

I just told him he could make it himself if he wanted to invest the time,are you retarded or what?
Btw, anyone could do anything if enough time is invested into it.

Also, are you dutch klossie or whatever his name is, or are you just some random no-name pretending to actually know something, telling people about things everyone already know?

"if server crash it wont get many people hurp durp i am smart":D

Last edited:
Why dont you mind your own business and let him do what ever he wants with his server?? Nobody cares about you or your shitty services.

Why dont you mind your own business and let him do what ever he wants with his server?? Nobody cares about you or your shitty services.

are you upset about my posts? would you like a lollipop?

No thanks, but your mom would probably like one. Also no im not upset about your posts.

''random no-name''

at that point I just stopped reading, looked at your profile picture and got a really big grin on my face

you're not worth the discussion, how do you even have the balls to call someone a random no-name on a tibia forum

rofl

ingens put atleast 10hrs+ into making a promotional video, it'll cost you 50 euro and you'll have a video you can use for months and even years to come, but nono instead you buy otservlist countdown for 90euro/day and cry about user offering to make a video for way more reasonable price then as otservlist offers you

o_O

ingens put atleast 10hrs+ into making a promotional video, it'll cost you 50 euro and you'll have a video you can use for months and even years to come, but nono instead you buy otservlist countdown for 90euro/day and cry about user offering to make a video for way more reasonable price then as otservlist offers you

o_O
Where did your brain go?

Back