• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] RealTibia 7.4 MID-Rate | Task System | No Lag | Guild Wars | Start: Friday 18.00 CET

Where did your brain go?

6beecd3bce.jpg

''random no-name''

at that point I just stopped reading, looked at your profile picture and got a really big grin on my face

you're not worth the discussion, how do you even have the balls to call someone a random no-name on a tibia forum

rofl
Oh no! the guy hiding behind the anonymity of his computer screen is flaming my profile picture.
What must I do.:(

Last edited:
1 crash and ill quit
The client ran on 300 players for few days without any crash. I do not know if the server crashs, but if the server would really crash, I am already prepared to run the server with the older client (which is 100% stable).
Also saves will be enabled for every 30 minutes, which means you will max. lose a game time of 30 minutes. I will enable the server saves until next day, later I will disable them or put them on a 3h-6h interval.

ingens put atleast 10hrs+ into making a promotional video, it'll cost you 50 euro and you'll have a video you can use for months and even years to come, but nono instead you buy otservlist countdown for 90euro/day and cry about user offering to make a video for way more reasonable price then as otservlist offers you

o_O

For me it seems like he should learn a bit more, those videos are way to simple. Turning the cam, puting a text on screen with "cinema effect", I would say its worth 50 euro. But I prefer pay a little more and get a more professional video/trailer. No offense to @Ingens but the youtube one seems to be to simple, just a few tibicams with a small effect where he spend more of time for cutting instead of styling.

Last edited:
The client ran on 300 players for few days without any crash. I do not know if the server crashs, but if the server would really crash, I am already prepared to run the server with the older client (which is 100% stable).
Also saves will be enabled for every 30 minutes, which means you will max. lose a game time of 30 minutes. I will enable the server saves until next day, later I will disable them or put them on a 3h-6h interval.

You mean aka the bot client?

Where instead of 30 % of the OT is botting(with the crash client), 70 % of the OT is botting?

i got proposal . lets stop talk about botting and botters . fuck them . botters always was a part of tibia but there is no single reason to talk about them . no sense .

You mean aka the bot client?

Where instead of 30 % of the OT is botting(with the crash client), 70 % of the OT is botting?
As long there is developers for open tibia there will be always a working bot. It isnt easy to modify a client to prevent bots but way easier to fix a bot working with the client again. Tibia recgonized that there will be always a bot developer who earn by that, thats why they added hotkey system. (Few more reasons but thats one of the biggest)

Last edited:
ingens put atleast 10hrs+ into making a promotional video, it'll cost you 50 euro and you'll have a video you can use for months and even years to come, but nono instead you buy otservlist countdown for 90euro/day and cry about user offering to make a video for way more reasonable price then as otservlist offers you

o_O

Ryan, when you will restart classicus? Everyone is waiting :)

Best option make ots very low rate.

Where people can't fast make high lvls.
This style balance the chances ordinary players vs botters.

If people can't make fast lvl 50 then boters can't use mana shield all time and if players have skill can kill boter on 2fast shooting.

If bots have high lvl then 90% use fucking mana shield all time.

If people use all time mana shield + mana fluid on bot hotkey , normal players can't kill fast solo boter this style.

In this time if boter have team to on bots waste you all mana , and later on high lvls boters ue spam and normal player can't nothing if no have very stone skin amulets.

Look realsitic war serwer he make good balance , people have lvl's 30 can't make very more and all no use 24/7 mana shield then normal players can more fast kill boter.

I suggest exp rate:

From Level 1 to Level 7 - x10
From Level 8 to Level 17 - x4
From Level 17 to Level 22 - x3
From Level 23 to Level 30 - x2,5
From Level 31 to Level 40- x2
From Level 41 to Level 50 - x1
After Level 50 - 0,5x

You can make all qests for no need lvls for this.

Mastercores 1 x make ots this style , maybe no my exp rate but similar you can the same.

It's no my movie i only show , maybe you can make this style:

honestly im level 14 but fuck this shit took me like 45 mins as a mage

i wanna fucking pk not level 2 fucking days troughout my weekend

cya

@dutchie1

• From Level 1 to Level 7 - x16
  • From Level 8 to Level 30 - x12
  • From Level 31 to Level 50 - x9
  • From Level 51 to Level 70 - x6
  • From Level 71 to Level 100 - x4
  • From Level 101 to Level 120 - x3

Back