• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronar 8.7 - ATS Solo Project

Oh okay .. please let us know as soon as it goes online. Maybe it has to do with a place me and Krool jumped it, as soon has he entered the hole the serv went offline :eek:

Vedal

Dat Siegh, just won't let me, the moving fortress, rape some monsters!
I am lv 10 with -52 speed, you should see my awesome movements, l0l.
Hope server soon up again ... want to be more of a boss today.

Hehe don't worry Sorelio you'll get your shot:D

Ontopic; I invite everyone to try this server. Even though it might still lack a few things, the content is good, and the vocations are nice aswell. Might be hard at first to get it, but teamwork is very important here.

Hehe don't worry Sorelio you'll get your shot:D

Ontopic; I invite everyone to try this server. Even though it might still lack a few things, the content is good, and the vocations are nice aswell. Might be hard at first to get it, but teamwork is very important here.

Me too, i invite EVERYONEEEE, THIS SERVER IS EXPLENDID!

CRIES, I WANT TO PLAAAY!

Sorry, Its still offline.

I have to wait until the dedicated come back online, I cant do nothing to help ><

ahhhh, i'll cry!
Theres nothing to do siegh? :(
If not try to make new quests when we're waiting.

@myke94 Im doing that atm.

Well, Im sorry but the server will be offline this night, since I gtg now and no responde yet from the dedicated. I hope tomorrow morning it is ok.

I have some pretty bad news. The dedicated payed time ran over, and since I wasnt the owner I didnt got any warning. Luckly I made a backup yesterday morning. Anyway, I dont know if I will be able to keep the server online exactly now, or if I do, it will not be 24h and with possible lag...

I may keep developing it while it is offline, with quests, dungeons and stuff. Anyway, the characters are saved, and I will find a way to put it back online, soon I hope.

Im terribly sorry, thats pretty bad for me as well since the development was going quite fine, I will do whats possible to be back online.

I will put it on again, on my notebook. I know its much far from being an ideal host but its the only thing I can do at the moment, and I can only hope that it will not lag e/or kick.
The IP now is 178.199.180.163 Port 7171

Also, to compensate the long offline time, and the 1 day and a half of rollback, the experience rate is doubled for a while, and death penalty is nullified, as it was on the first beta.

Im sorry for all these stuff, but Im doing everything I can at the moment.

EDIT: It is off again, since there is some problem with connection that is kicking players. I dont know when it will be on again, sorry.

Last edited:
Back