• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server 8.7

Delita, now everyone knows which posts do not read. spoiling sucks

@deadbringer: nope. class masters told they will give you mission for further class advance, so it cannot be that. looks like party dungeons

My version looks better.
9Zn3a.png

Even more when Siegh' ass is there.

Last edited:
By replaying I have been there says u done it and got one hited. Pretty fucking stupid to write something thats a total lie?

Humm, what Delita said isnt a spoiler, since he himself doesnt knows what happens there.

This room will be place to one of Thronar's challenges that I will put more work into. The way to awake the dragon, defeat him and even get the reward, will be a mistery that you players should solve, with the help of books, quests, and npcs. It wont be a simple, go there, kill him and retrieve loot.

Humm, what Delita said isnt a spoiler, since he himself doesnt knows what happens there.

This room will be place to one of Thronar's challenges that I will put more work into. The way to awake the dragon, defeat him and even get the reward, will be a mistery that you players should solve, with the help of books, quests, and npcs. It wont be a simple, go there, kill him and retrieve loot.

You spoiled it :( I wanted to be the only one to be able to say "I know what it issss :D" :(

You spoiled it :( I wanted to be the only one to be able to say "I know what it issss :D" :(

haha dont worry its just a general idea, I think it isnt much hard to guess that its something along these lines.

He's working on new content pretty often, he just completed a "triad" system :p Not going to really get into it, but yeah, it's epic.

He's working on new content pretty often, he just completed a "triad" system :p Not going to really get into it, but yeah, it's epic.

Yep, even tho it isnt exactly a "triad" system, its actually 3 new high level monsters that I was working on :p

Im working on this dungeon right now, some of those who played the beta might remember it:

new2jd.png

newzb.jpg

i read it why he say then : EDIT: Time is up, you may all now login.
Game Client: 8.7
IP/Port: 178.199.180.163 / 7171
Acc Manager: 1/1

Back