• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server 8.7

Why the hell do people that can not even read try to talk? Check the thread, you will find out the server is offline and he did NOT give up, it was a beta project, he gathered information and will go on once more content has been added.
Well, let's just wait, he got awesome stuff planned~

Why the hell do people that can not even read try to talk? Check the thread, you will find out the server is offline and he did NOT give up, it was a beta project, he gathered information and will go on once more content has been added.
Well, let's just wait, he got awesome stuff planned~

Why doesnt he answer. Why doesnt he try to keep us interested in the processé Teasers...ideas he have. Thing hes trying to implement. Such a thing would take him 2 min and would actually make more people interested in it. Hes not even replying. Dont even know if what your saying is real. Since your not him.

The development of the new content is taking longer than expected since I dont have as much free time as before, but I will never stop doing it.

As soon as I have something new to show you guys I will post it here.
Does you guys cant read?

The project is not dead, I havent give up, I just dont have anything new worth posting yet.

What am I planning right now?
-Many more dungeons to explore, at least 3 or 4 big ones with puzzles and secrets.
-More npc story quests that may or may not involve these new dungeons.
-Re-planning the 40+ classes and their respective masteries.

As soon as I have something worth posting, I will.

Why doesnt he answer. Why doesnt he try to keep us interested in the processé Teasers...ideas he have. Thing hes trying to implement. Such a thing would take him 2 min and would actually make more people interested in it. Hes not even replying. Dont even know if what your saying is real. Since your not him.

Why do you seem to have a complex that your desires always supersedes everyone else's?

I am not him, so what, I AM ABLE TO READ WHAT HE WROTE A DAY AGO! I guess this is too much for you, as you are busy with showing how much of a douche you are caused by the grief you suffer from the server not being opened yet.

I am not him, so what, I AM ABLE TO READ WHAT HE WROTE A DAY AGO! I guess this is too much for you, as you are busy with showing how much of a douche you are caused by the grief you suffer from the server not being opened yet.

I didnt saw what he wrote . On a side note,d3 is getting my spare time so i dont really mind the server not being opened. Its obvious that i didnt saw what he wrote considering my post,anyway. Stop acting like a tough guy this is internet and not everyone spend his time reading everything.

Hey guys, good news. Siegh is hard at work on new content for the server. New monsters, bosses, and concepts are currently being worked on. (Even as I type this message :p)

Something Im working on right now.

You can guess what will this be:

dragonqc.png

It's a dungeon that you need to click over the map find and a orange message will apear above you, so you go on the 'dragon' statue and click it, and it will spawn a dragon boss that will you hit kill you.
PS: THIS IS NOT A SPOIL.. ONLY A GUESS

Last edited:
Back