• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

Ryans Servers + Medivia Are the Most Professional Servers out there in oldschool Community Thats a fact! And starting a lowrate Server from ryans Site only proves me that he want to Change something i the oldschool Server Future! Thumbs up for this and im in for sure!

oh and if i can say smth: add a poll to decide if lower exp on higher levels - no1 wants to se 300 lvl on 7.4 like it is on legacy...
i would say after 90lvl=x1
after 125lvl=0,5
smth like that

Ryans Servers + Medivia Are the Most Professional Servers out there in oldschool Community Thats a fact! And starting a lowrate Server from ryans Site only proves me that he want to Change something i the oldschool Server Future! Thumbs up for this and im in for sure!

Thanks =)

oh and if i can say smth: add a poll to decide if lower exp on higher levels - no1 wants to se 300 lvl on 7.4 like it is on legacy...
i would say after 90lvl=x1
after 125lvl=0,5
smth like that

We are able to change stuff like this once server is up through suggestions system =)

are you keeping poi and bogrund etc from classicus?

No, Thronia will start stock 7.4 and through suggestion system will develop new content (or not).

He constantly ddosed his competition til few years ago and was a general douchebag. That's not the case anymore, in fact he hosts the most popular oldschool servers now.
I even reported him to the police once while he was ddosing me. He changed though, I even work for him now and even though it's in my interest to promote the server; I must say it'll be a really good one.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
U work a 9-5 for a ***** who used to ddos u

haha fucking failure in life

what does your parents think of you?

Ryan msged me on otland telling me that if i made a good post for him he will give me 30 days premium for free

hahahahaha wtf corrupt shit

Last edited by a moderator:
good server. ryan already gave me sca and mpa so i can sell it! pw me!

ryan plox golden legs too

Don't forget you get 7 days free premium if you register before the server starts! Also bubbagame will be playing and streaming Thronia, so be ready for a packed Rookgaard on opening =)!

remember.jpg
Who cares about 7 days free premium, when people on your ot get hacked and lose there points and you do nothing =) #moneyhungry

Who cares about 7 days free premium, when people on your ot get hacked and lose there points and you do nothing =) #moneyhungry

Getting hacked isn't on him, if you didn't protect your account details well enough that's on you.

Bubba aint gona play there. He doesnt play ot...
On last edition on classicus gm told us Bubba gona play his ot but he didnt...
Such a lie

Back