• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

Bubba aint gona play there. He doesnt play ot...
On last edition on classicus gm told us Bubba gona play his ot but he didnt...
Such a lie

Bubba just confirmed on Stream that he will Start thronia if u dont believe ask him yourself :)
THRONIA THE HYPE IS REAL !!!

Getting hacked isn't on him, if you didn't protect your account details well enough that's on you.
Funny cause i use brand new account on his server and i get hacked, No one knew this information but ME, and other friends i have also been hacked on his OT.

Bubba just confirmed on Stream that he will Start thronia if u dont believe ask him yourself :)
THRONIA THE HYPE IS REAL !!!
I'll ask him on his facebook account.

After all the resets you do to all your server I hope you will be serious this time. I would not trust to invest time in a low-rate done by you.

And i dont know why this ryan kid is acting as if he didnt sell cash on classicus for paypal, mlvl 9 for eks, scas etc. He is a liar. I dont suggest anybody to play this pizza boy corrupt ot

Funny cause i use brand new account on his server and i get hacked, No one knew this information but ME, and other friends i have also been hacked on his OT.

I'll ask him on his facebook account.

Account security is your responsibility. Don't use account combinations like 123123/123123 or 123123/tibia 123123/thronia, don't you think our gm accounts would be hacked if people could hack whoever they want. Also, you can see the banners on bubba's stream.

After all the resets you do to all your server I hope you will be serious this time. I would not trust to invest time in a low-rate done by you.

Thanks, we'll ensure Thronia is here to stay =)

Account security is your responsibility. Don't use account combinations like 123123/123123 or 123123/tibia 123123/thronia, don't you think our gm accounts would be hacked if people could hack whoever they want. Also, you can see the banners on bubba's stream.

I dont use this type of retarded account information, i use account number with 10+ words\numbers and passwords with 15+ words\numbers it would take someone YEARS to figure out someones random account information, YOU just dont wanna admit that your system is not protected. And you give fault to your loyal players who donate to YOUR server.

You have said that a couple of times.

Edit: I dont mean to sound harsh but you have a really long history of resetting ALL your servers but with the same promises. I wish you good luck

Ryan have proved on the latest of his servers that he isn't corrupt anymore, anyone can do mistakes when they are young, to just come here and spam hate comments if u dislike him its just plain retarded, maybe just ignore him and do something else and let the people who enjoy his server "waste" their time on it, instead of wasting time whining on otland :)

Ryan have proved on the latest of his servers that he isn't corrupt anymore, anyone can do mistakes when they are young, to just come here and spam hate comments if u dislike him its just plain retarded, maybe just ignore him and do something else and let the people who enjoy his server "waste" their time on it, instead of wasting time whining on otland :)
No not really. He has resetted every server after a short time. But still I hope he does better.

No not really. He has resetted every server after a short time. But still I hope he does better.

Yes of course he resets servers, since his previous servers have been highrates which occasionaly needs to be resetted, a lowrate is a different thing :)

Yes of course he resets servers, since his previous servers have been highrates which occasionaly needs to be resetted, a lowrate is a different thing :)
He still has a habit of taking his servers offline. Which will impact what people think of him in terms of stability

He still has a habit of taking his servers offline. Which will impact what people think of him in terms of stability

Servers as Classicus and even more like Oldera can't be compared to Thronia. They are all been waaaaaay higher exp rated then Thronia, also I've never claimed on these servers that they won't reset. Especially on Oldera I even said that the server would most likely reset after a month because of the exprates. Classicus was only restarted every minimal 6 months afaik and not any sooner, regardless how many people were still playing.

Though I'm saying to you right now, Thronia will NOT reset. Never said it as explicit as on other servers.

Back