• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

funny thing you asking . indeed i got brain issues . i got buch of bad habits . would you like to talk about it with me ? or maybe we can even meet irl. let me know.

it wasnt me hating . you made shit ot and ppls told you truth. i know i know it hurts but face it . only thing i said is that classicus will be online in 2 months. i cant see hate here but who knows maybe its hidden ?

it wasnt me hating . you made shit ot and ppls told you truth. i know i know it hurts but face it . only thing i said is that classicus will be online in 2 months. i cant see hate here but who knows maybe its hidden ?
You are a silly 14 yr old idiot hating around on forums because you can't do it in Real life, cuz you're a bloody geek with no self confidence. You should build your self up so you can start having these discussions in real life instead so we get rid of you here.

oh you hurts my feelings :< sorry for your bad ot . next time will be better . i know bro you got hater heart but chill . things gonna be alright .

Having nice holidays rekrul? Seems your forum activity increased this 2016, was that one of your changing wishes for the New year? " im gonna be more active than ever in otland..."

i have holidays 5 years cuz i won lottery . gonna play thronia 24/7. see you there pros

u gonna do anything to make rookgard go smoothly at the start? 2x with 600 people is going to be a clusterfuck

u gonna do anything to make rookgard go smoothly at the start? 2x with 600 people is going to be a clusterfuck

We are thinking about adding 1 extra identical Rookgard island at start. Making you spawn random at one of two islands and ability to tp to other rook island if you want by talking to Monk NPC in temple. Sounds good?

Task list released: http://thronia.org/?subtopic=tasks

GMS that will do anything for money?
Like some girls? =D
No,thanks.

Server will "live" for smth like a month? then host will ruin it.
History is making circle again :D

what did i do that you talking to me like that @riptibia ? you dont even know me . some ppls here are annoying .

Why don't you host any more servers in USA?

Would love to play a 7.4 long term server that isn't medivia (90% players are macros/bots), such a shame :/

Back