• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

You can make more money hosting high rates/mid rates than a low rate.

5x classicus, 5x oldera a year = 100k euro

1000 players(very unrealistic to have 1000 people paying premium every month but whatever) paying 4 euro a month = 48k euro in a year

So thus you are stupid and didnt weigh the opportunity cost

You're to stupid to realize he can't host this lowrate at the same time he's hosting highrate. Should be an increased income of atleast 50% if successful.

You're to stupid to realize he can't host this lowrate at the same time he's hosting highrate. Should be an increased income of atleast 50% if successful.
I am not even talking about the costs involved such as the hosting 24/7 for a low rate which will eventually only have 200 players paying premium every month in 2 months time.

If he hosts classicus then the player count will just drop dramatically.

Interesting words eh ryan

And everyone's havin loadsa fun, again and again and again. Play real-tibia if you want empty non resetting gameworlds, OTS always reset. It's inevitable, get over yourself and have some fun on OTS as it's meant to be.

This crap wont even last 3 months LOL 600 players created on a low rate whereas realistic war got like 5k

Last edited by a moderator:
shut up bitch it will last more than ur virginity and thats like 40 years
Considering the fact that I've lost my virginity, you've actually highlighted the fact that Ryan's server will be non existent, it won't last at all. Probably shorter than the time it takes you to buss a nut(i.e 30 seconds).

he is to poor to pay one. all money he have is those on classicus. meaybe virtual whore on some ots.

How does the task system work? All ppl get frag or just the person who dealt the most dmg/last hit?

proably only 1 guy will get it.
tho im curious how many ppl will come to start i say smth like 400. eloth is succesful if not this i would say 600 even :p

just dont spawn bugs,spiders on start ryan its noobish to do this on low rate. it was good on eloth cause its not low rate

tho im curious how many ppl will come to start i say smth like 400. eloth is succesful if not this i would say 600 even :p

just dont spawn bugs,spiders on start ryan its noobish to do this on low rate. it was good on eloth cause its not low rate
they said they're going to make 2 rookgaards and you will spawn randomly on one of them to prevent the 500 people fighting for rats problem, very good solution

they said they're going to make 2 rookgaards and you will spawn randomly on one of them to prevent the 500 people fighting for rats problem, very good solution

Yeah now you'll have 200 people fighting for rats. It's not gonna change much mate, don't fool yourself.

How does the task system work? All ppl get frag or just the person who dealt the most dmg/last hit?

Atm set to last hit, but it's up for change, just make a suggestion once server is up =)

400 players on start would be neat, don't need that much more for a lowrate

We just created the Rookgaard system, you get randomly assigned to a Rookgaard island on login.

863dc00824.png

210c4181df.jpg

Not a fan of Ryan due to his reputation in the past, Replacing corrupted GMs with a Player that usually play your server is not the best thing either.

But will for sure give this a try and hope Ryan has aged abit :)

as for the anti bot client, I hope its a upgraded version from the classicus ones you used, Since they all were possible to use macro / bots on.

are there any buffs/changes to druids to make it a more common vocation? perhaps lowering exura sio to 60 mana?
and do you have to buy spells?

and the tasks need some work
Orc%20Berserkers.gif
Orc Berserkers 400 Orc Beserkers 45000 Experience
Ghouls.gif
Ghouls 300 Ghouls 40000 Experience

400 zerkers is much more difficult than 300 ghouls but the reward is almost the same, thats just one example

Last edited:
Back