• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

jHkXlbq.jpg

Ryan was ddosing you in the past and you're working for him now. That's enough for me, you're dumb.

Corrupt, gm have pvp chars, already edited to show up in next week, so pathetic. gg 300 polaks online, rip.

I USE DISTANCE AND I LEVEL UP SWORD? FUCKING RYAN MOTHERFUCKER, DOWNLOAD & PLAY SERVER

Thronia.org launched earlier today and currently we are having a blast. With 400+ players online at start, Rookgaard was a bit tough for our young padawans, but they managed to continue the struggle and after 3 hours Janusz Dyba was the first to reach mainland. He picked knight as his profession.

Like said before, having 400 players login at start is pretty neat for a lowrate and we'll continue working on Thronia. Thanks for playing =)

remember.jpg

I've played for a few hours, but this OT is a bugged shit. Never seen so many bugs in such a short time in my life.
If you wanna waste your time then start playing here, cause I bet this "never reset" shit serv won't stand a week.

Give me one reason why people should play this and not medivia / tibianic.org which have been online since WW 2.

First of all, we both know you are corrupted. Pictures, movies and even facebook conversations have been shown and prooved.
In all versions of classicus, You sold items, in-game cash, tasks, skills. Who deosnt remeber the knight with magic level 15 ( Mason Rocation )
your RL brother / cousin was GMs. They even had characters with custom weapons. I still have pictures saved from deleted threads. You sold a SCA with attack 65 for 55 euro. And the list goes on, And probably you will deny it. But maybe i should post these pictures here?
And why are you lying about the Anti bot client? give it a week max and there will be botters.

To everyone who chooses to play 7.1-7.4 lowrate, I would highly recommend Tibianic.org / Medivia.org, Been online for AGEEEES without any reset, they had 1 problem with 1 GM which he resigned and thats it.

Dont waste ur time on this guy. He even hired his enemy as a GM Haha

Give me one reason why people should play this and not medivia / tibianic.org which have been online since WW 2.

First of all, we both know you are corrupted. Pictures, movies and even facebook conversations have been shown and prooved.
In all versions of classicus, You sold items, in-game cash, tasks, skills. Who deosnt remeber the knight with magic level 15 ( Mason Rocation )
your RL brother / cousin was GMs. They even had characters with custom weapons. I still have pictures saved from deleted threads. You sold a SCA with attack 65 for 55 euro. And the list goes on, And probably you will deny it. But maybe i should post these pictures here?
And why are you lying about the Anti bot client? give it a week max and there will be botters.

To everyone who chooses to play 7.1-7.4 lowrate, I would highly recommend Tibianic.org / Medivia.org, Been online for AGEEEES without any reset, they had 1 problem with 1 GM which he resigned and thats it.

please post those screenshoots never seen them before

This is true, gm used to sell eks magic level i remember myself. Along with unlimited ssa for his friends and his own pvp character.

Everybody knows gms secret character called Nyron, always had full blessings, banned other PVP players, tping himself. This was just in 1 and a half year period to now.

nobody should play this trash ot, lol medivia got more players online anyway than this shit thronia with 200 players online. Later tomorrow it will have 100~ players online. Then gm will reset it in 3 weeks time or probably never host a low rate again.

This OT is one of the biggest shit I've ever played on rotfl xD Everything is bugged as fuck.
I went to main with dist skill 16, then I hit a troll once and suddenly advanced 12x, from 16 to 28 skill in just one hit.
Spears are bugged. Picking them up while attacking makes you 'exhausted' so your attack is delayed for long time.
Mlvl is fucked, utevo lux gives you 1% at 0 mlvl. It should be 5% since it's 7.4, but you prolly took the 'mana for mlvl' values from 7.6+ and regen is supposed to fit 7.4 so good luck for all mages xD When I reported it I got an answer "it's 2x regen". Rotfl you're prolly too dumb to even get what the bug here is. Yes, it is 2x taking 7.4 as a base, so mlvl training is twice slower than in real Tibia and 4 times slower than (I guess) intended. gg
Spawns are wrong totally, I went to ghoul cave in Ab and literally every monster was misplaced, and I don't mean a few squares difference but totally different part of the cave. Loot is wrong totally too, 99% of the time skeletons drop a bag with bone, nothing else. Couldn't even get a torch. Ghouls/rots loot was wrong too.
I won't mention all the minor bugs like the highscores for axe fighting shows distance fighting and vice versa and such, cause I'd end up writing a book here.
I made it to the top in exp easily des
pite being offline for 1h~ (thanks to my bugged dist rotfl), but this serv is just a waste of time, so no more.
Idk what you even thought starting this ot. It's too bugged even as for 2-days orsha server, and then you make a "serious" (supposedly) lowrate of it. Just LOL

This OT is one of the biggest shit I've ever played on rotfl xD Everything is bugged as fuck.
I went to main with dist skill 16, then I hit a troll once and suddenly advanced 12x, from 16 to 28 skill in just one hit.
Spears are bugged. Picking them up while attacking makes you 'exhausted' so your attack is delayed for long time.
Mlvl is fucked, utevo lux gives you 1% at 0 mlvl. It should be 5% since it's 7.4, but you prolly took the 'mana for mlvl' values from 7.6+ and regen is supposed to fit 7.4 so good luck for all mages xD When I reported it I got an answer "it's 2x regen". Rotfl you're prolly too dumb to even get what the bug here is. Yes, it is 2x taking 7.4 as a base, so mlvl training is twice slower than in real Tibia and 4 times slower than (I guess) intended. gg
Spawns are wrong totally, I went to ghoul cave in Ab and literally every monster was misplaced, and I don't mean a few squares difference but totally different part of the cave. Loot is wrong totally too, 99% of the time skeletons drop a bag with bone, nothing else. Couldn't even get a torch. Ghouls/rots loot was wrong too.
I won't mention all the minor bugs like the highscores for axe fighting shows distance fighting and vice versa and such, cause I'd end up writing a book here.
I made it to the top in exp easily des
pite being offline for 1h~ (thanks to my bugged dist rotfl), but this serv is just a waste of time, so no more.
Idk what you even thought starting this ot. It's too bugged even as for 2-days orsha server, and then you make a "serious" (supposedly) lowrate of it. Just LOL

Yes. But why did you copy my post from other forum to here? ;/

please post those screenshoots never seen them before

There are tons of them, I dont need to proove anything more, Acutally i dont care but here you are

Ad Zwijsen was his GM that he said got fired, While me and AD was speaking he confirmed they are "cousins" living next to eachother, we spoke together via skype etc. The process was over a 3 week, Not only me but 3-4 of my friends bought characters etc.

30u3fo6.jpg

2060ih.jpg

npjac0.jpg

2mg328.png

2nga4g2.png

Last edited:
As you can see here, Levels and items were given to people who would boost him and his RL friends up on league of legends hahaha

1zepmh.jpg

There are tons of them, I dont need to proove anything more, Acutally i dont care but here you are

Ad Zwijsen was his GM that he said got fired, While me and AD was speaking he confirmed they are "cousins" living next to eachother, we spoke together via skype etc. The process was over a 3 week, Not only me but 3-4 of my friends bought characters etc.

30u3fo6.jpg

2060ih.jpg

npjac0.jpg

2mg328.png

2nga4g2.png

This is 100% true. Ryans server are not recommended. And to be honest, Otland should remove him for scamming since this is what he have been doing since day 1.

Back