• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

I played on Classicus a couple of times and I must say it was nice server but these resets... I hope that Thronia really will never reset. I prefer x1 rates but I love oldschool Tibia so I will play with x2 anyway. Good luck and see you soon on Rookgard.

*Should get frags for last hit/most dmg
*Take a look on tasks again
*Quest same lvl as rl tibia (behemoth for example)

When I figure out something more I will suggest it.

*ADD MORE TASKS:p - more monsters
* TELL ME HOW MUCH for premium rose - i mean u need to know its 1 day to server start

I'd suggest since it hopefully and probably will be quite many players on this server that you start working on costum areas fitting to a 2x server since the real map is kinda small tbh, that maybe launches 3-4 weeks into the server when people have started getting some levels etc, would bring something to the gameplay :)

I'd suggest since it hopefully and probably will be quite many players on this server that you start working on costum areas fitting to a 2x server since the real map is kinda small tbh, that maybe launches 3-4 weeks into the server when people have started getting some levels etc, would bring something to the gameplay :)

u can make suggestion!!!

i think get thru the rook will take 4-5 hrs ._. at least

RYAN HOW ABOUT 7 PREMMY DAY - WILL I HAVE 7 PREMIUM DAYS AT START? CAUSE NOW I HAVE 2 ONLY - WILL IT REGENERATE TO 7 IN SERVER START?

oTsnNko.png

Last edited:
not surprised if that was true, nice fake tho

haha you noticed it, nice edit bro

RYAN HOW ABOUT 7 PREMMY DAY - WILL I HAVE 7 PREMIUM DAYS AT START? CAUSE NOW I HAVE 2 ONLY - WILL IT REGENERATE TO 7 IN SERVER START?

yes will be reset to 7 days on server start, obviously =)

I like how my online status is shown in above post while my profile is invisible for anyone to see online status for yrs now but then i remembered the pm you sent me

a745a2e3a8.png

yes will be reset to 7 days on server start, obviously =)

a745a2e3a8.png

Sorry, I have an avatar :(
And yeah, that's how you show how mature you are, answering back to a troll being yourself a dickhead. No doubt why you have negative comments in here.

If you want I can make a positive comment, I would even accept 7 extra pacc days. haha @R.yan

Tbh I loved classicus, so I will play this server for sure. Eventho I dont know Ryan or why people say shit about hit, anyways imo if you could add somehow a NPC that sells pacc at least daily or somthing like that for in-game cash that would be awesome, If you want to make profit out of the server well its your call. But still if you take this idea and make it, more players will stay easily.

Greetings, Liro

See you on Sunday.

Back