• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword Art Online 2/Gun Gale Online - Official Discussion Thread

its no matter what he had or not or even is tested. Its a matter with "trust" simple...
If he just delay it by 3 times and 2~month what we can understand by that?

For me
Its just that, he is untrustworthy&doubtful. So how doubtful man can host and create server?

After even if he pull it out, there are high chances that any changes/updates will take ages or even there'll be any.

The concept of server is good,there is just matter of personallity who take initiative to make it.

You clearly aren't putting yourself in the shoes of the Developer. If you have ever developed a game or a server, you can reasonably say "We should be ready in a week." Then an issue comes up that takes a week to fix an you don't get to finish all the stuff you needed to do. So then you say "Ok, I fixed that thing, now I can get some real stuff done, should take a week from now." And then, something else unexpected gets in the way.

This is common, the only reason AAA Produced games are released on the dates they say, is they have "crunch time" where they work basically 24/7 before release if they are behind, and even then they cut things they want out of the game, so they can finish it. Most game companies have a guy that is hired SIMPLY to discuss time management, priorities, and help make decisions. It is such a hard thing to do, people specialize in it as a job.

So when you point at some indie developer, and say they are untrustworthy. Sure, I guess that is true, but he isn't "Untrustworthy" out of Malice or on purpose. He simply is making mistakes. You are treating him like he purposely tricked you, simply to be evil and mean. No indie developer deserves to be treated like their evil simply because they aren't good at estimating their release date.

Basically, you are kind of being an ass.

@UnsineSoft I'll stop talking about this now. Sorry if I de-railed your thread at all. Once your server is ready for BETA, make a post in the advertisement thread and make sure you tag me and anyone else in this thread that showed interest. (And make a count-down).
Good Luck!

Back