• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword Art Online 2/Gun Gale Online - Official Discussion Thread

o my god unsine u delaye so much shit men grab your balls and stik to what you say god damit

logo2.png

Our website is live!!
www.gungaleonline.net

We're going to have our small testserver between the 05/08/2016 and 05/09/2016, so stay tuned on this thread for more information about the project!

Thanks!

Last edited:
please keep these words to yourself. I read too much this stuff already, and better remeber "empty promises are worst"
When you decide to pull it out and announce to people then pull it out and dont lie for people of you real life stuff. Because its look that you're execuse your laziness/unskilled side

please keep these words to yourself. I read too much this stuff already, and better remeber "empty promises are worst"
When you decide to pull it out and announce to people then pull it out and dont lie for people of you real life stuff. Because its look that you're execuse your laziness/unskilled side
We've already a lot of tests done by private and we had a 6 month OPEN TEST WITHOUT ANY DOWNTIME to those that donated us, a lot of alpha tests befores, i can mention a lot of people, including @Flatlander (As he said, he help us a lot on some tests and with a base of our bullet line system) that already has been on our tests, as you can see, we have the web online, the database online AND THE GAME ONLINE TO THOSE CLOSED BETA TESTERS....

Don't come here speaking shit, you don't know what i'm doing on RL, or what i'm doing with the project, or the systems or the project, anything, you know nothing... keep your flam to yourself, i think that you don't ever know that we're doing facebook advertisiment right now.

Making a server takes a long time. I've been working on my current server for over 3 years.
I helped a long time ago, and the server was already looking interesting. I am very interested to see how this project turns out.

The only thing you can accuse UnsineSoft of, is having a bad estimate of when the Beta will release. The great thing about being independent, is you can delay your project whenever you need.

In the future, I would not release any dates, until it is ready. (This is what I do)
For example, have your beta test server 100% ready, THEN say "Beta will release in 2 weeks". That way, there is no possibility of having a delay.

If you release a date before it is ready, then it's possible something will happen and you will have to delay your release.

its no matter what he had or not or even is tested. Its a matter with "trust" simple...
If he just delay it by 3 times and 2~month what we can understand by that?

For me
Its just that, he is untrustworthy&doubtful. So how doubtful man can host and create server?

After even if he pull it out, there are high chances that any changes/updates will take ages or even there'll be any.

The concept of server is good,there is just matter of personallity who take initiative to make it.

its no matter what he had or not or even is tested. Its a matter with "trust" simple...
If he just delay it by 3 times and 2~month what we can understand by that?

For me
Its just that, he is untrustworthy&doubtful. So how doubtful man can host and create server?

After even if he pull it out, there are high chances that any changes/updates will take ages or even there'll be any.

The concept of server is good,there is just matter of personallity who take initiative to make it.
"The great thing about being independent, is you can delay your project whenever you need." I can't say anything else, i'm not going to spam anymore on my thread about my server, you are invited to play if you want, if you don't like the project there are a lot of good customs projects out there and a lot of developers that wants to start a team, don't waste your time anymore.

Back