• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sword of Fury

I didnt. Im saying I did the glitch with other items. I was referring to their posts about the spike sword on dawnport and I said IF they make it accessible on dawnport, you can get it to rook
tell us moar about that glitch <3

It's probably just on Rookgaard for suspicion. Makes the game look cool with secrets. Just like all of the other inaccessible places, the sword is probably unobtainable as well.

Well Didnt see this thread yet, the SoF has been traded to me from a levedl 98 rookstayer in Isara already. But yeh. "fake " -__-

Well Didnt see this thread yet, the SoF has been traded to me from a levedl 98 rookstayer in Isara already. But yeh. "fake " -__-
When dawnport was bugged some people actually get brass armor, brass legs, steel shield, runes and stuff like that to rookgaard (i have a few brass armor sets). They somehow transfer spike sword from dawnport but how did they get it there? noone knows

Last edited:
Lol, dawport is had like 3-4 spots were you could throw items over to rook, my friend got full brass armor set and shit like that x)

Lol, dawport is had like 3-4 spots were you could throw items over to rook, my friend got full brass armor set and shit like that x)
Yea, but some of the spots are fixed already... the only problem is HOW did they get spike sword to dawnport?? I think they used the stone that you can use inside temple so you can travel to main > die > respawn on dawnport bla bla bla...... but who knows

@up probably

It's useless now anyway, no one cares about it anymore because rook basically doesn't exist anymore

Yea, but some of the spots are fixed already... the only problem is HOW did they get spike sword to dawnport?? I think they used the stone that you can use inside temple so you can travel to main > die > respawn on dawnport bla bla bla...... but who knows
Bug in mainland, they were able to die with aol and stay on dawnport with all eq, then use the bug to get it to rook

Some guy had mpa, demon helmet etc etc

I know that in 7.70 the quest didnt existed only what existed was 1 walkable tile what is confirmed in that video on youtube only there are two

It would be sad if one point in the history of Tibia SoF was obtainable, and then they retired it :(

I personally believe the "Sword of Fury" isn't obtainable on Rook. The sign says "Only the humble may touch the Sword of Fury" meaning (in my opinion), those who go to main normally shall be able to obtain the sword--a regular spike sword. It would be pretty sweet if it actually was obtainable though!

Since i have 100% complete tibia files "leaked 7.7" i know the answer ;>
Tho i dont know if they have changed anytthing :)

Toor is unlikely to be Dennis. If I had to guess, I'd say Toor may be Neo or Red, or another GM or owner. There were a couple partners. (Not the OtLand moderator, Red.)

The Magic Longsword comment he made was false. This definitely suggests he is not Dennis because he was not involved in the event. The real Dennis and Magz were involved in the world event, of which I won on RealOTS. Everyone knew about it afterwards, as the winner's name was broadcasted. He must have made up that last part.

https://otland.net/threads/realots-first-magic-longsword.27666/

Why would he need to "recreate" or remake RealOTS (here)? Just because someone owns a domain doesn't make them the original owner.

Last edited:
Since i have 100% complete tibia files "leaked 7.7" i know the answer ;>
Tho i dont know if they have changed anytthing :)
You can't know for sure. The only one who knows for sure is Dennis. If I were him, I would delete the scripts/info regarding the quest if it existed before sharing. We don't know if he modified the files. I believe he did.

It's probably just on Rookgaard for suspicion. Makes the game look cool with secrets. Just like all of the other inaccessible places, the sword is probably unobtainable as well.

Old rook was quite detailed. Do you remember things like the Blind Orc and the items he sold if you spoke his language?

Back