• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SynIP Changer (with Vapus List support) RELEASED

I got the JSON decoder working, is that still the default because its a much cleaner code for my ipchanger.

Edit: worked for 3 hours on the new downloader and vs++ crashed......fml.

Get in the habbit of pressing save every 30-45 seconds.

Its a fucking life saver.

The serverlist is working fully other than flags, only thing delaying the whole program is one thing so shouldn't be long now.

I'm assuming its the RSA writing?

And your multi-version support system is shit if you coded it how I think you did. (Detecting version based on file path? .. )

Hit me up I'll write some c++ mem reading functions so you can get this shit on the ball ;)

@DarkstaR there are plenty o open source ip-changer codes to look at :p

I'm a beast, no need to check out the open source :D I know Tibia internals like Cavit knows penis.

Thanks though.

Would you be so kind to give me the offsets to edit the version in all the clients in the range 8.00 to 8.60?

Yes, I've been lazy lately, but since you know it so well, you probable have it in your head.;)

For 8.6, the static address for version during runtime is 0x064c2B5. Its a string value. ASCII, not unicode.

If your asking about binary addresses to edit the actual .EXE, I have no clue (Not even sure if they are the same .. knowing what I do about .EXE format, I doubt it). I'm a bot maker so I deal with runtime :p

If that address is in fact what your looking for, let me know and I'll post the rest. :D

DarkstaR it is one of the best coders on "tibia api, bots, ip changer", resume... he are one of the admins froms tpforums.org or was admin, i dont know, but i use a few bots from him ^^ DarkstaR owns!

Maybe someone said it already but add:

Latest used servers (possible to edit/delete servers if you mistyped for example, unlike RME where you have to reset the entire list).
Simple run and change IP. All the advanced stuff should be hidden in first window.
Auto-detect client.
Dont hide the IP changer in tray when you exit it.

Right now it displays the recently used and you can clear history, I'll add functionality for deleting them separate in later versions.

Its the simplest layout any IP changer has so that parts covered.

Auto-Detect is in next release

It doesn't.

Seems nice. Maybe make the Change IP button bigger (more like a square instead of long and thin).

About clear history, highlight and press delete sounds handy to me :)

Im definately going to use this.

ill probably make a delete context menu with delete key support. Thanks for the suggestion.

DarkstaR it is one of the best coders on "tibia api, bots, ip changer", resume... he are one of the admins froms tpforums.org or was admin, i dont know, but i use a few bots from him ^^ DarkstaR owns!

I was never a mod/admin at TP, but I'm a highly rep'd and respected programmer there. I was a mod at TUG and have my forums there.

None the less, thanks for the compliment :)

@OnTopic
Looking good bro :)
I'll be on later today and write up some mem reading and version detection functions. I'm sure it'll help you a titty load :)

Favorite list support (you got API calls for it too). I know many who wants to have the same list on multiple computers and who wants a favorite list (christiandb etc).

Back