• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SynIP Changer (with Vapus List support) RELEASED

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
NOTE: all visuals are in working progress so things may/will change.

1i4YP.png

2hxU6.png

Will explain more features when im not so tired :p

Last edited:
Great job Cavitt, the design is very neat & simple, i like it.

Hope you'll add the favorite list too. I know many people who would like that :)

Also, it would be nice if you added the flags on the left side of the name or something (I sent you a flag package lisenced under BSD).

only vapus otservlist?

Hope you'll add the favorite list too. I know many people who would like that :)

Also, it would be nice if you added the flags on the left side of the name or something (I sent you a flag package lisenced under BSD).

Having trouble adding getting the images to display right in the grid :(

@Cybershot, yes because Stian has a special API setup, if you have certain servers you want just add them to his serverlist.

I've got some questions.

What language is it written in?
Will it be open source?
Are you using any API?
Any ETA?

1. Lua and C++
2. Dunno
3. The vapus API, luasocket etc
4. Dunno, when it's done ;)

Like stian said, C++ with Lua wrapper, it will be somewhat "opensource" you will be able to update addresses and stuff for it using lua so you don't have to wait for me to update it.

Using Vapus API to get the serverlist, parsing with LuaXML, and luaSocket.

ETA is soon I guess.

API's public, so now it's just to wait for the release of this awesome IP-Changer :)

API's public, so now it's just to wait for the release of this awesome IP-Changer :)

I got the JSON decoder working, is that still the default because its a much cleaner code for my ipchanger.

Edit: worked for 3 hours on the new downloader and vs++ crashed......fml.

I got the JSON decoder working, is that still the default because its a much cleaner code for my ipchanger.

Edit: worked for 3 hours on the new downloader and vs++ crashed......fml.

Yes, it's the default.

Well im using XML at the moment because turns out its cleaner.

The serverlist is working fully other than flags, only thing delaying the whole program is one thing so shouldn't be long now.

Back