• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Syphero Staff looking for Scripter/spells!

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
Hello Syphero Staff is looking for some scripters that can make all from action to mods!

It's a high exp server with 8000x custom map custom items custom mobs etc
We need the scripter to make/update spells
Fix other scripts and make monsters/npc/actions etc!
Scripter can fix any kind off lua to xml

Feel Free to ask any about the server and i can tell you more in detailj!

Code:
Name:
How old are you?:
Experince:
Msn:
English x/10:
why should we pick you?:

Last edited:
I must say its a bit high exp, And with v3 they will get rly tierd that every player say fix it but they cant there is no function like

function on spellV2V3
then doPlayerLowerDamage

it woude be good but there is none ;s

I must say its a bit high exp, And with v3 they will get rly tierd that every player say fix it but they cant there is no function like

function on spellV2V3
then doPlayerLowerDamage

it woude be good but there is none ;s

There will be no v3.....
For the second time...

Hello Admin Tko ^^
My Name Is Ferran , and in the game : Shikari
experience: i have so good exp in tibia rl and good exp in the ots
playing for: i played for Forgottenl , elfenwar , andi'm playing on your
English : Exel.lent english , with some words i can need the google traduct but... i have good english.
i have 13 years old.
and u should pick me bcause i have good exp on tibia and good exp of scripter , i'm worker , and responsible.
Thanx for see my sugeretion , and cu in Sy

Name: Darien

How old are you?:16

Experince:Has Scripter for more than 13 server had tutor in real tibia(HACKED by a trusted friend,or so thought) played real sense around 7.6 and still play today,have been playing ot for bout 5 yrs switchign in and out of rl and ot.

Msn:[email protected]

English x/10:i am american born in boise idaho lived here my entire life i have perfect english as an american should.

why should we pick you?: because i am online more than 3+ hours a day i work hard and long with what my priorties are and my priorties come first(other than homework my mom will bi*ch) but other than that I stick to what i am doing,responsible,not looking for some major ranked posiotn just somthign normal to my work.thanks for your time

Currently working on HolyFlowerOnline

Still need one?

Pmd!
Name: Darien

How old are you?:16

Experince:Has Scripter for more than 13 server had tutor in real tibia(HACKED by a trusted friend,or so thought) played real sense around 7.6 and still play today,have been playing ot for bout 5 yrs switchign in and out of rl and ot.

Msn:[email protected]

English x/10:i am american born in boise idaho lived here my entire life i have perfect english as an american should.

why should we pick you?: because i am online more than 3+ hours a day i work hard and long with what my priorties are and my priorties come first(other than homework my mom will bi*ch) but other than that I stick to what i am doing,responsible,not looking for some major ranked posiotn just somthign normal to my work.thanks for your time

Currently working on HolyFlowerOnline

PMD!

Yo man ;) I'm a good experienced scripter that is currently not working for any server(s). I rly wanna work now XD Been a while since I scripted but I know my thing realy well. Hope I'll see you later.

wow really? you got 12 posts xD but sure we can talk and see what you can do or not!

Back