• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer SysAdmin / DevOps / Software Development services

Ziker

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello fellow OpenTibians

Since you're here I think it's safe to assume you need help solving an issue or two - if that's the case I will be glad to help you.

What can you do for me?

Servers (Debian / RHEL):
  • secure your linux-based server(s)
  • maintain / upgrade your linux-based server(s)
  • migrate your server(s) to another provider / type or between linux distributions
Applications:
  • install and upgrade (and compile beforehand, when required) all things you deem necessary, most likely your TFS, database engine, web server
  • configure your applications (TFS, database, web application) to your needs
  • containerization (Docker, rkt) for your applications
Misc:
  • install TLS / SSL certificates
  • configure DNS for your domains
  • other chores required to run your server smoothly
While my main offerings are listed above, I will occasionally write code upon request, given that I have time for that.

What will you definitely refuse to do:
  • work with old / unmaintained / archaic engines - please either use latest stable TFS (or equivalent) or an unstable development version of TFS (at your own risk)
  • write LUA scripts - there's plenty of people and resources here for LUA
  • accept bitcoin / other cryptocurrencies as means of payment
  • nothing that is not related to OpenTibia
Free services:

I may, on occasion, work for free, but PLEASE do not ask me to do anything for free. I will let you know that I'm willing to work on your enquiry / request free of charge after I familiarise myself with it. There are few things that will greatly affect whether I will complete your request pro bono:
  • your project is highly disruptive / innovative
  • there's high demand for piece of code / functionality you requested
  • your project is running under a non-profit organisation
As you can see, all the above brings significant benefits to the community and that's the main factor I take into account.

Disclaimer: any code I happen to write for you for free is my IP (intellectual property), that means it belongs to me and it will be publicly released (on open-source license), either as a code snippet or a pull request for TFS repository (i.e. bugfixes).

That should be all from me. In case you have any questions feel free to message me.

After some partnership I can recommend Ziker works without any doubts :)

Always solid and secure.

Good luck!

Back