• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [T/ST/GM/CM][MAP]SworldOT.eu is hiring!

Xevis

thornera.net
Reaction score
Hello dear Otland Members
header.png

Introduction

SworldOT is server based on 8.60 Tibia Client, which is running on dedicated host.
Server is managed to be fun rpg, with custom map/tp. Its developed only by me, some scripts are made by friends.
Server started from 100% clean TFS, not any datapack, same map.
More detailed infos you can find here: http://otland.net/f43/poland-8-6-sworldot-world-sword-magic-21-06-2013-6-pm-utc-1-a-192123/ or here: World of Sword and Magic | 8.60 Open Tibia Server .

Who i need?
1:
[TUTOR, SENIOR TUTOR, GAMEMASTER, COMMUNITY MANAGER]
- One person who would like to help community of the Sworld. Currently I have got about 2 tutors from Poland.
I need player who knows how tibia and ots works, who is responsible, independent and adult.
Most wanted characteristic is language speaking, so tell me something about your skills.
This work is fully charity. You start with tutor, you can advance to CM.
If work properly will be rewarded with gift points.
2:
Mapping help, my map is finished but i need some more map, i want to discuss that on priv - that offer is someway paid.

So if you want to join post:

Your name:
Languages:
Why you:

See ya on Sworld.

Last edited:
Your name: Carlos
Position: Gamemaster and possibility of helping with graphic designs/translations
Languages: Spanish, english and a little dutch. I'm currently studying "English Philology" (finishing my second year).
Why you: I enjoy helping people with any problem they may have, I have a huge experience doing that. Moreover, I could help these players who can only speak spanish because they have difficulties speaking a fluent english. As I said before, I could help with graphic design too (Especially logos/banners).

Please, feel free to contact me to this email: [email protected]

Cheers, Carlos.

PD: This is not my forum account, that's why I provide my email.

Last edited:
Your name: Artur
Position: You should choose.
Languages: English, Polish, Japanese basics.
Why you: I have been playing Tibia for long time, I have experience with using Rule Violations and commands or reporting bugs. I am rather helpful to players and I give them advices sometimes but I never use my power to favor any player.

@down

Nope, I am total amateur when it comes to ME as for now.

Last edited:
Your name: Lukas Hult

Position: Community Manager

Languages: English, Swedish some Spanish

Why you: Im not the staff who just go ghost because I think it's annoying with people asking me stuff.. My goal is to help so many as possible, without giving them any items. If there are a question I can't answer, then I ask you. I also got very small mapping skills, can find some scripts.

Played in: I've been playing real tibia for 5 years and OT for 4-5 years. So I know much about Tibia.

Your name: Carlos
Position: Gamemaster and possibility of helping with graphic designs/translations
Languages: Spanish, english and a little dutch. I'm currently studying "English Philology" (finishing my second year).
Why you: I enjoy helping people with any problem they may have, I have a huge experience doing that. Moreover, I could help these players who can only speak spanish because they have difficulties speaking a fluent english. As I said before, I could help with graphic design too (Especially logos/banners).

Please, feel free to contact me to this email: [email protected]

Cheers, Carlos.

PD: This is not my forum account, that's why I provide my email.

That's me, I made an account for my own. You can contact me through this account or by the provided email.

My new professional application

Cheers.

Last edited:
Name
Sherif

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. Also I'm Not Bad Scripter I Can Script (Items,Spells,Runes,Donation Staff,Weapons,Events,Actions) Also Im Bug Fixer And I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

Im not searching GODS or CM for nothing!
As i said im searching tester who can test serv before start then helpers to the community, who will play and communicate me with players.
Reporting bugs and else, then for done job they can advance to higher positions!

Else searching a very efficient mapper, who can map fast detailed areas in small amount of time - and i will pay for it (%)

i can be tester and bug finder and then advance in positions :D

add me on skype: mahmoud.khalifa17

I can also test the servers. I got no problems to do that. I also dont got any problems to find maps, maybe make some and find script for you.

I'm also a person who finds bugs easily in the map or scripts. I Can also find many secret spawns, if you havent made the map by yourself.

Your name: David Larsson

Position: Tutor / GM

Languages: English / Swedish / A bit deutsch

Why you: I think you should choose me because of that i am very serious / good at helping, i know a bit scripting and so on, i have been staff member alot of times in different servers, i have been hoster of my own server. I am intrested to join the community team to help new players and make the server become good/famous.

Im not searching GODS or CM for nothing!
As i said im searching tester who can test serv before start then helpers to the community, who will play and communicate me with players.
Reporting bugs and else, then for done job they can advance to higher positions!

Else searching a very efficient mapper, who can map fast detailed areas in small amount of time - and i will pay for it (%)

I won't have any problem to test the server and get a higher position according to my performance. Here is, again, my application.

Cheers.

Name: Lewis
About me: Hello i've been working on and with ot's for about 4-5 years now. I'm a good mapper and Will help with everything i can :)
Why should you pick me: I've got alot of experience with ot's Scripting/mapping even hosting, I can give you helpiful advice to help you and your ot

Add me and we'll talk more.

Thanks for listening

Hope you pick me
Regards,
Lewis

Your name: Luis Otavio
Position: Community manager/game master
Languages: portuguese, english, spanish

Why you: i started to play tibia back in 2003 so i am quite experienced already...i have a lot of time since i do not work and university take s only 3 or 4 hours from my day . I can speak portuguese pretty decently since i am from portugal, i can also speak english and spanish .
I have been Gm before in some Br ots and i think that i was one of the most appreciated ones since i can easily speak 3 languages and hugely help the community with my 10 years knowledge about tibia .
I love this game and despite the fact that i hated some updates i still believe that we can find a way to keep the old flame alive .

My skype adress is luisotamarques

I can also test the servers. I got no problems to do that. I also dont got any problems to find maps, maybe make some and find script for you.

I'm also a person who finds bugs easily in the map or scripts. I Can also find many secret spawns, if you havent made the map by yourself.
I dont need map searcher, i need map MAKER.
i'll pw u.

Back