• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tabla balance

lollimpo

Reaction score
STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:515 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(515): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 515

alguien me puede ayudar? es 8.70 gesior 0.3.7 help!

Rule 7 :
7. Foreign language:
This is an English community, and you are expected to speak English on the boards. If you wish to communicate with another user in another language, you can do so through visitor or private messages

hello, at the end and able to create the Web version 8.70 to 0.4 Gesior, giving me some problems to solve with these tables:

alter table `players` `add` world_id INT (32) NOT NULL;
So in `add` INT world_id changing that for the error that the table, type:

alter table `players` `add` world_id INT (32) NOT NULL;
alter table `players` add `skull` INT (32) NOT NULL;
alter table `players` add `marriage` INT (32) NOT NULL;

I add the database Step 4.
And reaches the end ..
Now I get error timezone and want to know if I can help with this error, thanks leave a photo:
Sin t?tulo.jpg

Back