• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Take advantage of OX Project Cancellation And Make A New Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until veziv went retired one week ago, we had been fighting everyday, and before you gonna make fun about some murat or other guy's team, i have to recall you that you're jordi's member.

I dont give a flying fuck that some brazols are botting their chars and transfer them to shadow, it doesn't bother me at all.

Shut up Lokuff :) you playing with me becouse i recruited you form trade with shleader :)

Jebana japierdole

/VEZIV

Last edited:
Lunar fights are biggest's fight's humans ever saw in tibia gajs thats why everyone had the feeling to come back ;]
don't try to lie urselft cuz u will seem a little bit more retaded , lunar dedek , shadow dedek , tibia dedek => search for other games or other things to do irl instead of staying 24/7 infront of computer waiting for a gather in lunar for fight or to hunt poi with veziva.

You just came up with some shitty thoughts out of the blue and i don't exactly know what do you wanna prove XD maybe if u wrote something real, i would comment this somehow XD

I think that moderator can close this topic, because it changed from discussion to shit shtorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back