• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taken over the server

Guild Wpierdol are chicken. They sneak someone and after they go to defense.You Can't fight against Wpierdol becouse they have fun when they will kill somebody apart.It's my opinion.

Omfg, lmao, aren't u stayed with them ?
\haha, now u like sneak and going to defens :S
The true is that every one is using bots and so on..
There will not be any ob, while tibia client will not be cange to 9.0 (?) and the knights will have still the same powerfull :mad:
@Wpierdol
They are afraid of going out on ob with us (Polska, Rockers and Malpie Stroy)
It was rly funny while Vivace siad that we don't have any pvp to fight with those kings of pvp <lol2>
/Wpierdol is afraid!

/ Mackey :)

If you are talking with vivace about open battles and others then congratulations no brain. The one and only person who decide about battles, who and when is killed is me. But as I can see you (Polska, Rockers and Malpie Stroy)are dieing for about 5 times per day, all of u.. check ur deathstats man and leave this forum ;)

There are no battles so no1 decides about it, Wpierdol makes good actions and bad. It depends who is in ventrilo, if there are ppl who know how to play(we have few) then it's good, but if kids from our guild want to make action on their own it ends differently. We are almost everytime ready to fight at nights, about 23 - 03 CET. Bey

And Marthedar stop flaming us just because you dies everytime you meet us.

oh really?
well softcore is a fucked up ot, no real wars since its impossible. people running with their 300 eks, like no chance to kill.
also the bot ruins the game, a softcore without it would be MUCH funnier.
too bad all retards would leave the server if there were a custom client or likewise, which would leave the server almost empty.

just my opinion.
over n out, laajjnus

Guild Wpierdol are chicken. They sneak someone and after they go to defense.You Can't fight against Wpierdol becouse they have fun when they will kill somebody apart.It's my opinion.

They kill someone and go defence and some how they get owned like other day me and my mates took down 2 pl teams, we was only 5

maybe you didn't see but you're almost 260 ek so how can we catch/kill you when the bot is healing you and anty paralizing you. Show me when did you kill us because i haven't been there and no1 from my team remember it.
dedkz plx

[They kill someone and go defence and some how they get owned like other day me and my mates took down 2 pl teams, we was only 5 ]

You haven't killed 2 teams becouse Wpierdol stand in def. You have killed some peopels several persons from one team. You know why? Becouse we have small lelvs. The Higest lvl was 180+/- and he was a mage. If you think we had to kill some chances yours team? Possible that so if you would be apart.Day so as earlier in Fenrock dl's.

Aug 18 2009, 19:54:24 Killed at Level 326 by Iso

^^
Your's Killah

killah please. if you are writing something, make it understandable to everyone -,-

Back