• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taken over the server

Well,
I gotta say that I've never seen a team "Owning" the server. It's just impossible. You need like 50 people or more so there are always more than 10 people online. Otherwise the "enemies" can't get levels.

The EXP-Rate is way too high that you can rule anything here. It takes not even a week to make a character level 200.

And this nerd team who just sneaks people and have never a fair battle can't rule a shit.

They just sneak wait pz and sneak next guy.

They just kill randoms who might be good to kill.

I've never seen a cam when you guys were fighting a team which was in a Open Area.

Agreed

Haha I remember Forte times we sneaked Minimii while he was botting and we were like 15 lvl 80s hahaha that was the good old time

yea and i remember the times when Moustapha Radem, King of all Kings, old owner of Don Wuang and their team were ruleing this server and no1 can say it didn't happen. No1 could own them they were the best team, you can't disagree with me.

Bey :>

I've said this 1000000 times the only reason people take over this server is because i get bored and leave

Last edited:
Which has been like fifteen times now, jeez just make up your mind and either leave for good or stop saying the server sucks and stay. jesus fucking christ

HAHAHA! and u smurfs dont use dash eh ??!?!??! made my day when ur telling eveyone here u dont use elfbot. and ur not owning shit on this server, the only thing u own is the def's ;)

Lol another one of these kids great ;]. You don't run softcores trust me, fighting in ancient temple doesn't classify you as "owning" or "good" in any way.

Ryan, is it?

Being purely bad doesn't classify you as "good".
Which most people know, except you because you are obvs a retard.

Ryan, is it?

Being purely bad doesn't classify you as "good".
Which most people know, except you because you are obvs a retard.
In every post you make you act like you are something, but no1 knows who you are, I think its time for you to tell us who the fack you are, you act like u "own" the server by urself <.<

No I am saying that you think u rule the server^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, you were doign solo for a while but then u joined a team, a team with like all high levels and like level 280 eks...

No I am saying that you think u rule the server^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, you were doign solo for a while but then u joined a team, a team with like all high levels and like level 280 eks...

JAMAAL, HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH I TOUGHT U WERE SOMEONE IMPORTANT AS THE WAY U TALK HAHAHA
and my "team" backstabbed me yesterday, so no, im no longer with them

Back