• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taking 217 - 230

Why don't you have Master Archer's armor :)?

He doesn't bot,
he dont have the right script.

That is just warscript.

Since when aint auto heal allowed anymore? I asked GM Archez if ur allowed to use anti-para script for hutning and he replied I dno so..

Well, I've read that somewhere on this forum. Can't really remember, cba to search it up ;)

dem nice bot is see to bad every1 need bot even whit lvling they need botting lol.:S it just shows you got none skills whit out botting.

I dont use bot to hunt, not even in war..
Too bad other players cant shut their elfbot down like me.

dem nice bot is see to bad every1 need bot even whit lvling they need botting lol.:S it just shows you got none skills whit out botting.

I'm just using auto heal which is allowed, and ur using it to and u know it so we're even on that one.

Second one: as you can see i'm mas sanning down the demons instead of exori san (well, only when there's more as 1 demon) so that means i'm not botting at all since u can't tell a bot to lure 3-4-5 together and mas san them down while running around them. (if u can, ur pro)

The only one without skills are you here

elfbot can do that too

i hope you arent suprised that you can do nearly everything with elfbot if you know how to use it

15:05 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Avanged (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Autohealing.".

Back