• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Taking 217 - 230

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
This is a project for in the future. I'm gonna start lvling my pally to level 230 and show u the screenshots of levels, deaths, loot and other stuffs.

Loot in oz.
Level 217 to 218,5
13:08 You see a yellow backpack (Vol:20).
It weighs 2513.00 oz.
loot2172185.png

Level 218,5 to 220,5
loot2185tot2205.png
the fake loot

loot2185tot2205.png

Picture of the 'real loot' from level 218,5 to 220,5 (check exp box)

Level 220,5 to 222,5
loot22052235.png

Level 222,5 to 224,5
loot2225to2245.png

Screenshot of level up.
- Forgot to take at level 217-218
- Level 218-219
lvl219.png
The one before server crash.

level219.png
The one after server crash.

- Level 219-220
level220.png

Edit: my painting skills suck xD

Level 220 again... (ty to the crash)
level220again.png

- Level 220-221
level221.png
before crash

level221again.png
after crash

- Level 221-222
level223.png
finally xD
As a real 'powergamer' at demons I almost ran out of supplies at around 50% left till 224. Suddenly, something weird happened; I ran back to the tp killing the last 3 lured demons and I faced like 5 nuubs of Men At Work, the enemy in our war. Since I had to get some other random 2 leave my spawn I had skull, and how to loose skull on a paladin running back to boat with 20 gsp left? No clue, just started running back with mapclick, invisible and dwarven ring. Even thought I didn't loose pz running to main island again since those Enlightened of the Cult can see invisible. Also, when I was close to Fire Elementals I stopped for pz, but they were to close and catched me, so I had to run trought FE's with getting burned again. W/e, so in the main island I started running and msging a friend of mine to bring me 20 gsp. I kept running till he was there and suddenly I got trapped by mwalls. Luckily I counted how many seconds the north one was left and I rushed out, going for my gsp. So I wanted to take my gsp and realized I had no cap, so I had to open the key ring, threw out the empty ones at boat I think and took up the new ones. Again they chased me but luckily I could make it till the west part of the island again and decided to rush to ferumbras tower. As lucky as I was they first didn't notice I went there, so I had all the time to loose my fire and pz, and then I logged out safely. Picture of loot coming soon, since I have to get back first xd

- Level 222-223
level223h.png

- Level 223-224
level224.png

- Level 224-225

- Level 225-226

- Level 226-227

- Level 227-228

- Level 228-229

- Level 229-230

Deaths

Skills
Shielding
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3816/shieldingup.png

Skills after those advances:
Distance fighting: 104
Shielding: 71
Magic level: 34 (16% till 35)

Ye I know my skills sucks but that's becuz I use to level with exevo mas san instead of botting like others.

[b]Randoms[/b]
[i]Bought Backpack of Holding for 50 cc[/i]
[img]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5930/bpofholding.png

In Action
anotheroneinaction.png

inaction.png

inactionagain.png

Important
In order to keep hunting I had to sell the 6 fire axe, the giant sword and the 8 demon shields. Cuz I was out of money to buy supplies. (cba'd taking cash of another char xd)

Last edited:
My loot so far: (of around 4 levels~)

lootsofar.png

This loot is a fake becuz of the crash.

A picture of my real loot so far: (hope it aint gonna crash again)
loottotnutoe.png

Last edited:
So here I'll tell you the story.

I started this project because:
- I needed a little cash instead of items
- Thought it would be fun to make
- I thought I would get reputation ++++ (jk)

As you can see I'm putting screenshots of:
- Levels
- Loot
- Advances like distance and shielding
- Total loot
- Things I have bought
- And other randoms

I'll put as many ss as I can into the thread to make it look fun, I hope you guys enjoy and see that hunting demons gives u a lot of cash xd

Last edited:
sounds like a great idea,almost like a life-thread :p
anyways,nice loot!
and gogo :D

It's going great till now. Started at level 216 or smth and took 218 now. Almost got 219. When I reach 219 I'll post ss of loot and level up. Then in the end I'll sell everything and make ss about that again.

xD

It's going great till now. Started at level 216 or smth and took 218 now. Almost got 219. When I reach 219 I'll post ss of loot and level up. Then in the end I'll sell everything and make ss about that again.

xD

Nice work bro,
Maybe ill start a life thread aswell to make level 200, because no1 is posting screens nowadays.

I could probably make a life thread too,or just upload a few lootpics from my hunts in svargrond mines :)

Edited the thread.

Posted a pic of taking level 219. Soon when I'm finished hunting i'll put some other pics like loot and other advances maybe.

Posted pic of level 220 also.
Soon i'll post the loot picture.

Btw: if any1 sells master pally armor please msg me xd

Last edited:
Nice, shame of the crash though, but I think you should continue with what you're doing ;>

haha, good story..! not saying that it was false but haha rly funny to read since i could almost see the action infront of me - don't ask me how or why o_O

I saved your ass dude, when i brought you the 20 bp's gsp :thumbup: Next time ill do it again if you need help...

haha, good story..! not saying that it was false but haha rly funny to read since i could almost see the action infront of me - don't ask me how or why o_O

Yea I know, but it's way funnier to see on a cam xD

I saved your ass dude, when i brought you the 20 bp's gsp :thumbup: Next time ill do it again if you need help...
Yea that saved my ass, even thought I told Pongo later I was out of supplies, but he didn't believe me. Sad I didn't take a ss or smth about it, but I seriously had 20 gsp left when I met them in demons xD

Ty mate, I owe u xd

Back