• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala Khan Guild Thread WELCOME

Nice guild, I've seen u around before, + I also know Rush North East, he's a good boy tehe.

2r29o4w.jpg

English here is valid ;)) and you are noobs. just jump up the stairs ;) yee good pvp = 0. good luck.

@Breegovsky
Nice work !

Stack only or staying in def on way which leads to Svargrond mine ;]
Good !

You say only stack?? No. We always want OPEN battle, not in city so stfu and go play tetris. If you want we can fight ab-carlin, ank-dara just say it. And yours answer always is city, battle, and you fu***ng noobs run into def so please stfu...

Haha, omg guys u act so pro, asking for wm ect...
But when we played "All In" U guys were scared to take pz :D, and when we left, cuz this ot was borring, no one could give us proper fight. So thats why we left, so please dont act so pro, cuz ur team is nothing, all i had to say. I wont respond in this thread.

I don't see why you guys have a lifethread if all you do is bot to get levels or pvp? Dumb in my opinion lol

Back