• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala Khan Guild Thread WELCOME

ahhahah i see calar joker is making poosts of nonsense dude you dont play here and you participate here like you were a player leave

If i dont play this ot i cant read/post on the forum? im only saying the truth, i know that the truth hurts you, but thats aint my problem.

Calar so come with your team and we make battle :) you're good in talking on forum. Bla Bla Bla. Noob.

Haha, we wont play shadwcores again. Why? cuz there was no team that could face us, after mitch left.

Yeye shity shity? i said we wont play here, since there is no point why? cuz after 2 days ppl wont be able to face us, and u know this shit. Little piece of shit.
Omel im not saying that im the best commander u idiot haha. But still even when i leaded u still got crushed haha.

Calar you're shit :) and you're affraid :) you was winning against some noobs and now you think you're the best hahahahahahaha

NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB COME PLAY AND WE'LL SEE WHO IS BETTER :) Retard.

Calar okey you arent that stupid i think so.. you know all those almost all was comandered by willy and.. there is point come back gather team and we will makke war mode for fucking 2 years here. If you wanna prove or show us something come here and play instead of talking here things like Im the best things are changing calar wille won because i was in this team now im in tala so tala would win thats my point huhu?:DDD yeyey im pro but i see this like this:D

huhasuhauhasuh i am not using google translator my engllish is just bad but enough good to tell you how stupid you are:D

Nah myssi not rly, since i dont understand ur post that u made before rly man. Stop acting like a GOD, u only win battles now since no good teams are playing. And im talking about Mitch's team and "All In". Rest of the server is just RPG players, like omel's team was when we played.
We played Shadowcores for over a month i think, and what? no one could defeat us. So please stop acting like a bunch of idiots. I bet if ur team leaves this ot, someother team like waived or idk who else plays this ot will say. Cmon make wm with us, we are the best ect...

nice that you think that im acting like an god it is pleasure for me but to be honest..... Get the fuck out :D gather your team you have characters !! and command battles you not wille lol:D

Myssi if you think you are unbeatle i get you team to fight, i get 2-3 teams for tibia 8.6, i would get suffer, give them 50kk for start to hunt and to get items, once they will come out of pz zone you will stay in dp and look at them, acting like GOD but your not, your team is shit as fuck, could not kill 210 ek with 15+ ppl.

GTFO, STFU.

Whats Your Nick ? Anyway?

Myssi ur an actuall idiot, i wont post anymore in this thread haha.
Jixuffi, suffer? omg they are so bad on 8.60 i cant imagine them on 9.70 :D anyway, im out from this thread.

Bunch of noobs in that guild "Tala Khan"

Calar yes now, but soon they get retired, kicking all them noobs and getting old people.

Back