• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala khan want war mode!

Combo Leader

Rodowity Łodzianin
Reaction score
Maybe some team's come to battle? this ot becomes boring because any team don't fight with tala khan. Please Leaders guilds send war mode and do not be afraid about levels.

Last edited:
We respect all teams, that you do not respect us. When we msg to leaders for battle and they write off we dont fight now and for the moment they fight with other team so what is this? when you respect us, we respect you.

@Combo and his guild Tala Khan.
I'm totally agree with Specijalac and I think you are doing it.

Today, I just was killing a few people with my team and also wanted to do a war system but your team came there and tried to kill us and everyone.
You and your team think that it's funny, maybe it can be but not for me and for anyone else.

Combo, don't lie please. ("As you said you respect all teams")
Tala Khan doesn't respect anyone in this server.
(Was my opinion)
My meant wasn't to insult or threaten anyone, sorry for it.

Combo Leader, stop writing all this bullshit now, when we played "All In" You guys were scared to take pz, and now ur pro yo fighters? I bet you 100%, if we came back to this server (But we wont) we would crush u even if we had 140 lvls. So stop acting cool, cuz ur nothing on this server, do you know this?

Respect other fights, wait your turn for a warmode. And stop with that cocky attitude, because before you know it you have no guild left who wanna warmode againt you.

Combo Leader, stop writing all this bullshit now, when we played "All In" You guys were scared to take pz, and now ur pro yo fighters? I bet you 100%, if we came back to this server (But we wont) we would crush u even if we had 140 lvls. So stop acting cool, cuz ur nothing on this server, do you know this?

Omg i played with "All In" and i know as it was. I just search guild to war mode, i don't know whether leaders afraid of levels or what.

Hello veryone.

Thala Khan: no respect, full of random pkers, spawn blokers, scammers (sadly lost all confirmation screens).

So acording to my words, how can anyone be respectful for you? Whats more most of players here want to play for fun, make some quest they could not do on Rl or just hunt something rare.

You will not force anyone to war mode. It's not the right way dude.

Hello veryone.

Thala Khan: no respect, full of random pkers, spawn blokers, scammers (sadly lost all confirmation screens).

So acording to my words, how can anyone be respectful for you? Whats more most of players here want to play for fun, make some quest they could not do on Rl or just hunt something rare.

You will not force anyone to war mode. It's not the right way dude.

bla, bla, bla....

their tactics is stack and go to the def ;). as someone has ob these noobs come and throw mw ;)) we wanted ob but you not have agreed. so... ;) noob team

bla, bla, bla....

That's what I've said. Just full of bullshit and answers without any point!

Go to school kid or find a translator if you cannot find words to make a sentence.

Imo topic should be closed. I think it's gonna be to much flame here.

Back