• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala khan want war mode!

We made the choice, as a team, not to give you warmodes anymore :). You want to show up and ruin battles, you won't get another one from us :(. Because of your childish behavior you have missed battles in 3 consecutive days.

Combo Leader Tala Khan asking hard?
Really but you could not kill me couple day before could you?
210 ek 3 people of you tried to kill me but you couldn't so you came with 16-17 people? so i message my friend and I got 3 ed which got uhp for me and been sio me, so like after 20min you gave up because there was no way you could kill me, ohh there was a way, push, mw + paral, so i could not have a sio and could not exura ico my self but you didn't knew this, tried 1,2,3 combo? not realy most of you shot on 2 :C

If You want to have a war, go real tibia, Askara, Aurora, fight there, Al-Kaida, Brokenz, they went to real tibia, now they can show what is pvp, not like you, killing 1 target or coming in middle of war.

Waived vs Enigma, nice battle, and you came in, killed most of Enigma and most of Waived who had pz? not nice,

Combo Leader Tala Khan asking hard?
Really but you could not kill me couple day before could you?
210 ek 3 people of you tried to kill me but you couldn't so you came with 16-17 people? so i message my friend and I got 3 ed which got uhp for me and been sio me, so like after 20min you gave up because there was no way you could kill me, ohh there was a way, push, mw + paral, so i could not have a sio and could not exura ico my self but you didn't knew this, tried 1,2,3 combo? not realy most of you shot on 2 :C

If You want to have a war, go real tibia, Askara, Aurora, fight there, Al-Kaida, Brokenz, they went to real tibia, now they can show what is pvp, not like you, killing 1 target or coming in middle of war.

Waived vs Enigma, nice battle, and you came in, killed most of Enigma and most of Waived who had pz? not nice,

Kids will be kids.

First of all, don't destroy the fun of others warmodes, that's a great point to follow if you like to have a warmode yourself against us or anyone else. Why should we send you guys a warmode when we can't war anyone else becouse then you and your kids always try to destroy it?

Don't destroy others and I'll think you guys will soon have a fight.. just a cent to think about ;)

Hahah tala khan is the biggest noob guild EVER seen. always telling ppl "Ye we are 14 ppl. then 35 ppl come to the battle. EVERY singel time. They got so respect, no manners, what so ever. there u have the reason why no one fight u noob. have nothing to do with fear, its that u lie. not playing by the rules that are set and so on. so gl hf, u wont get ANY war modes. all other guild will fight but we will never let u war hah! and Please. go and learn how to spell noob.

Hahah tala khan is the biggest noob guild EVER seen. always telling ppl "Ye we are 14 ppl. then 35 ppl come to the battle. EVERY singel time. They got so respect, no manners, what so ever. there u have the reason why no one fight u noob. have nothing to do with fear, its that u lie. not playing by the rules that are set and so on. so gl hf, u wont get ANY war modes. all other guild will fight but we will never let u war hah! and Please. go and learn how to spell noob.
We aren't respecting? Look who's talking - yesterday we had battle with unstoppable like 15 vs. 15 (may be wrong) and after getting m walled by noob chars (not ours cuz believe me - we're not calling noob chars) they went on def and u came with ur noob friends and then was throwing m walls pushing etc. so who's not respecting other guilds and hasn't any manners? I'll try to talk with our leaders and we'll try to respect other guilds while they'll get warmode.

hahah the battle wasnt 15 vs 15. lieing with the numbers as always. second yes this was the first time we did that. and its cuz tala khan have been doing that to us every singel war we had? even if we would let u noobs be, u still woudnt let us be. so there no point for us 2 show respect. you where the once who started that stupid shit with ruining for others. and tala khan will never EVER show respect cuz they are just a guild full of small p12 that think they are good cuz they win battles where they got dubble the ppl. so sad

u're just funny guys and you shows how much stupid you are - camilla you saw how many ppl was yesterday at bog raiders so stop lying and we did not started "that shit" cuz ur guild started - we asked you about warmode and you said that you won't fight that day and after 5 minutes you had warmode with waived - u could just say that you're preparing for warmode already and we would just respect you so stop talking shit about our guild BTW. We're never lying about the numbers of ppl cuz who cares if we or enemies gots only few player less/more.. Even "hala madrit" from waived checked how many of us were at warmode at our vent etc. he couldn't believe that we was 25. Shleder don't be like child cuz I saw u only at 2-3 fights... We're playing here to get some fun by fighting, quests, team hunts etc. - not to insult or get insulted by other ppl. We're not taking responsibilty on random noobs from our guild, who makes shits behind us.

i was counting the players so i know your still lieing. but no one is supriced. what more can u expect from a pl. 0 manners what so ever. and who we are waring with is not of your business. if i dont want to warmode vs noobs i dont. and if i choose 2 face an real guild insteed. still not of your business. so just go fuck yourself. you are patetic. end of this thread. and btw. ovsly im the one telling the truth cuz the hole server is on my side. and thats why no one is waring vs u noob! haha

u're just funny guys and you shows how much stupid you are - camilla you saw how many ppl was yesterday at bog raiders so stop lying and we did not started "that shit" cuz ur guild started - we asked you about warmode and you said that you won't fight that day and after 5 minutes you had warmode with waived - u could just say that you're preparing for warmode already and we would just respect you so stop talking shit about our guild BTW..

Clearly you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I told Nuskei we will war you AFTER we fight Waived. Still you fuckin retards came to try and ruin battles... If you want war go find it.. You won't get it here :mad:

Seriously, come on... I have fought once against you cunts and it ended up with Enigma raping your arses (even tho you were PLENTY of more people than us and has a huge level advantage so you guys decided to start stair-hopping & stacking as you guys saw that's the only chance for you guys to beat us. After that some of the people in the guild wanted to go into a Open Battle (which 95% of the guild knew what would happen if we did, we would get ass-raped cuz of the level-advantage + you guys were so many more) and bam, we got ass-raped and after you went out like "oohh we fakked dem rily bad lik jo thei hef nuuuu cance joooo brobro u fakin naab yoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo" - One reason why you guys should shut the fuck up and get stop being so fucking cocky with nothing to back that shit up.

The day we fought Waived and you guys came from nowhere to fuck it up I got so fucking mad I wanted to take a shit on all of your moms chest! And like Nori said, we would fight Waived first THEN we would've fought you guys but you know that you screwed that shit up when you first tried to block our entire team with mwalls in Carlin v Waived but most of us got away and ran outside and bam, 10~people from Tala Khan ran into our team and killed the guys who had accidentally taken a white skull. GG for that! And the best part, YOU EVEN CAME AFTER THAT AND SAID "WE TRAPPED WAIVED IN CARLIN GOGO KILL"! Like WHY THE FUCK would we want retarded fucktards help in a war? We had fun (for the few seconds you shitfaced cunts wasn't there but when you arrive, the fun leaves the party). That is also a reason why you fucktards don't deserve a war-mode against any team on this OT!

Could write plenty more but I don't dare to because your brains might not be able to read all this english.

Kind Regards (Not really, atleast not to Tala Khan)
Flandie o/

So silly Camilla.. Ofc everyone thinks that tala khan are thieves and liars and when you'll tell that I'm lying every1 will believe u.. Hmmm should I care about any noobs opinion who's talking about "high levels and stacking battle" We had to fight for a while on stack till our "great" leader realized that we can run out and go open battle. And don't tell that you lost battle because of ur low level characters but you lost wm because your teammates wasn't doing that you said. I saw there a chaos - they were running like "what i should do" :S and throwing m walls on random spots <I'm not insulting or laughing (do not have to) like Camilla> When you had warmode with waived we were like 20-30 on ventrilo and then some1 said "They said they won't get warmode today, but they accepted declaration from waived - let's destroy this warmode" Few ppl said no cuz they wanted to fight (now Camilla thinks that I'm lying - aren't you? ;] ) and like 5-10 ppl ran to u and started to killing skulled players - I wasn't at this war zone but I heard it from my friend what they was doing there. Stupid behaviour.

BTW. I'm waiting for comments like : again lying etc. You're showing only your stupidity while writing that - why don't you write that what really happened there? But Camilla will always say that I'm liar and we're always more people etc.

- - - Updated - - -

And all can you do is insulting ofc - what else you can do? Camilla - stop talking about manners if u can only insult us -.-

I think you guys enigma and waived you need buy new brain. On real tibia servers people are less than other team or they got highter levels and they fight, but you guys lose war becouse we are JUST BETTER IN IT maybe we got better players? we are more experienced? But the truth is that you are getting in ass everyone battle just running IN BEST POSITION HOW YOU THINK-> stack, or just go around stack when you can one shoot EVERYONE who's comming, 16 people around stack, on ot where mage attack -/+ 400. It's much. And you just stand and spam like the worst noobs in the world.(unstoppable i say now). But about enigma and waived? You lose all wars too, you getting frags too,yeah. But none warmode you won. That's why you are mad. You just getting lose everyone battles. You think you SAFE in close, but you getting there too. So what about it? YOU JUST SUX GUYS! GO BUY BRAIN.

-Gyniu

Lets all act pro now, on a dead server shall we? in my opinion guild "Tala Khan" is the last guild that can say anything about being good fighters.

Tala Khan < Rest of the server

Back