• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala khan want war mode!

Haha u always say that 180 mage hits the same as 320 mage, but wait. 180 mage has what? 1045 hp? and 5195 MP and 320 mage has what? 1745 hp and 9395 mp. And + look at the speed of lvl 280+? if a mage with lvl 300+ can play on open he won't even die once. So plz stop saying random shit about that it doesnt matter if ur 180 mage or 280 mage cuz it does matter. But hey didnt u say like ur the best guild on this ot? and u will never surrender. Keep trying, i hope that u wont give up. Ahh the 2 reasons that u've lost is.
1st : Omel cant lead for shit
2nd : Your team is a bunch of charlovers....

Who cares about mana if all open battles on this ots are going to be closed at traps or stacks etc or get paralyzed and trapped so who cares if I got 9k of mana or 5? If I'll die in 5 seconds by 15 ppl anyway LOL, same to the speed but when you need to run back it's needed to have more speed - that's right, but when there is action like that one at yesterday in darashia city - speed gives nothing if you're trapped. And I can say that our guild is full of CHARLOVERS cuz they are scared to stay in second line (for example 270 rp standing in the last line, 150 ed behind 260 kina in the first line WTF?) then knights get's m walled etc. - they don't even know what is "follow". And there was so fucking funny moment when one of my guild member did throw magic wall and by this I get trapped and ofc I died LOL, AND YEP - omel was really bad commander yesterday - I'm not talking about that we're soooooooooooooooo gooood I can talk openly about our all mistakes or noob actions ;)

Btw. Nori I don't care about my puncuation in internet if only retarded persons like you will read this post ;)
TALA KHAN - Learn how to come back at actions and Vilox... why are you selling ur character? LOL u lost 6 lvls and gived up '-'

Who cares about mana if all open battles on this ots are going to be closed at traps or stacks etc or get paralyzed and trapped so who cares if I got 9k of mana or 5? If I'll die in 5 seconds by 15 ppl anyway LOL, same to the speed but when you need to run back it's needed to have more speed - that's right, but when there is action like that one at yesterday in darashia city - speed gives nothing if you're trapped. And I can say that our guild is full of CHARLOVERS cuz they are scared to stay in second line (for example 270 rp standing in the last line, 150 ed behind 260 kina in the first line WTF?) then knights get's m walled etc. - they don't even know what is "follow". And there was so fucking funny moment when one of my guild member did throw magic wall and by this I get trapped and ofc I died LOL, AND YEP - omel was really bad commander yesterday - I'm not talking about that we're soooooooooooooooo gooood I can talk openly about our all mistakes or noob actions

Btw. Nori I don't care about my puncuation in internet if only retarded persons like you will read this post
TALA KHAN - Learn how to come back at actions and Vilox... why are you selling ur character? LOL u lost 6 lvls and gived up '-'

Hmm plz dont talk shit that it doesnt matter if u have 5k mana less or more. If we're standing and u have 9k mana and 3 poters u wont die as fast as 2 of our 190lvls will die do u get this? ofc speed wont work always, but if ur higher lvl + u equip items for speed like time ring/boh/grasshoper legs etc.... Paralyze will not work as good as it does on a 180lvl do u get this?. Yes i can say u got rly bad knights, they cant play high lvl ek's they cant use brain on how to use them.

Back