• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala khan want war mode!

Vankk - You trying to tell us "that was your noobchars" ?? We arent so stupid to heal knight from enemy team... You are fucking noobs, you can fight only in defense. And level here is shit when 150~ms i shooting SD like 250ms~ bcoz mlvl is nearly same... So please stfu bcoz u dont know anything... You telling we use navi??!! What is this? really i dont know what is it... You know so much about it so maybe you using it ? ;> You show pvp on open battle yes? Ofc you loose open with 10 ppl more. Gratz. Go play real tibia with noobchars ;) Not on ot. Tienes la cabeza como un pepino, pendejo ;) bb.

Vankk - You trying to tell us "that was your noobchars" ?? We arent so stupid to heal knight from enemy team... You are fucking noobs, you can fight only in defense. And level here is shit when 150~ms i shooting SD like 250ms~ bcoz mlvl is nearly same... So please stfu bcoz u dont know anything... You telling we use navi??!! What is this? really i dont know what is it... You know so much about it so maybe you using it ? ;> You show pvp on open battle yes? Ofc you loose open with 10 ppl more. Gratz. Go play real tibia with noobchars ;) Not on ot. Tienes la cabeza como un pepino, pendejo ;) bb.

Oh my freaking god I laugh so hard when I say who said that shit to me, "nuskei", HA-HA! Shut up, you're nothing, you don't have any pvp, you die like a crap, got 2 paralyze got mwall at in face, so shut up. We don't have just got 2 noobchar, because them don't accept guild. Level is a great shit here, a MS 150~ Lose the mana so easy and a level 250, no. I know what i'm saying, you that don't know, nothing. Ah don't be cynical. You know what that means, I do not use that shit, I have hands different of your team, that all is above level 250, with money and lose by level below 250, haha. Again, stop saying stupid thing brother, you died 2 time like a crap, and we see when you die, your team just "go back", "go back", "go back", and I remember perfectly I said to Ferraryn "eles estão perdidos, vai logo que é massacre(they are lost, go and will be a massacre) my words in TeamSpeak 3". Also you got noobchar too, don't lie. Nice google translate, but I'm from brazil and not from Mexican, so I don't know what that means, haha.

Oh my freaking god I laugh so hard when I say who said that shit to me, "nuskei", HA-HA! Shut up, you're nothing, you don't have any pvp, you die like a crap, got 2 paralyze got mwall at in face, so shut up. We don't have just got 2 noobchar, because them don't accept guild. Level is a great shit here, a MS 150~ Lose the mana so easy and a level 250, no. I know what i'm saying, you that don't know, nothing. Ah don't be cynical. You know what that means, I do not use that shit, I have hands different of your team, that all is above level 250, with money and lose by level below 250, haha. Again, stop saying stupid thing brother, you died 2 time like a crap, and we see when you die, your team just "go back", "go back", "go back", and I remember perfectly I said to Ferraryn "eles estão perdidos, vai logo que é massacre(they are lost, go and will be a massacre) my words in TeamSpeak 3". Also you got noobchar too, don't lie. Nice google translate, but I'm from brazil and not from Mexican, so I don't know what that means, haha.

+1

Nuskei don't be liar...
You know, I know and Vankk know that we can't play without noobs. You say all time that your enemies want noob chars without guild to help but we know that this noobs is your guild members chars...
Don't be stupid...

We dont using noobchars on battles bcoz we dont have so much ppl :) A Vankk you're nothing. You are some shit. You are trade, you goind from team to team, you're nothing ;). You have no pvp, 2 paralyzes? I run something like 40~ sqm's so stfu :D you're just band of ppl from trade. Goodnight. Goodluck.

Nuskei I told that don't be liar...
I know and you know that it isn't true
This same you told when u fight with our guild ( Waived )...
I admit your guild can't fight without noobs char.
You know it but you can't admit the truth.
Don't be liar...

Combo Leader - Its 1-1 in battles and already this cocky? Continue your war with Exiled til someone atleast got the lead in battles..

Because of reading this thread I probably lost more brain cells then in my years of smoking marijuana!

What is tibia coming to when the two teams fighting for power can't speak a lick of english and just seem like bot enraged noobs ...

My two cents lol

56 - 14 with Exiled, who next?

Next go without anothers 2 team with (10+ people), without pushing, mwalling, trapping, ok? haha.

PS: You're a knight level 269, you need be in a front line, and not behind, I forget, you're charlover o_O, L-O-L!

We dont using noobchars on battles bcoz we dont have so much ppl :) A Vankk you're nothing. You are some shit. You are trade, you goind from team to team, you're nothing ;). You have no pvp, 2 paralyzes? I run something like 40~ sqm's so stfu :D you're just band of ppl from trade. Goodnight. Goodluck.

Why you keep lying?? :s

Next go without anothers 2 team with (10+ people), without pushing, mwalling, trapping, ok? haha.

PS: You're a knight level 269, you need be in a front line, and not behind, I forget, you're charlover o_O, L-O-L!

Why you keep lying?? :s

Vankk you're so silly ;] We didn't call them and look who's lying - we were running from carlin to femor hills and in the way we found 4 noobchars: exiva "nuskei"....( at the battle you called more noobchars) when the war started they started to m wall us and try to make us get skulled so gz brain... WE ARE STILL LYING... And this team <old rush or something like that> came and started to destroy battle by pushing, m walling and attacking BOTH teams - we were attacked too so shut up and stop calling us liars you noob

Last edited:
Vankk why you're so stupid?? You're retarded i think... That's why i hate haters :< you're noob,trade,retarded guild. You can't fight. You now only how to spam SD on hotkey. Goodnight, i will dont answer because it's no sense because you're too stupid ;D. Bye

This will be popular.
Harassing, insulting, threatening, racism, fighting, etc.

Vankk you're so silly ;] We didn't call them and look who's lying - we were running from carlin to femor hills and in the way we found 4 noobchars: exiva "nuskei"....( at the battle you called more noobchars) when the war started they started to m wall us and try to make us get skulled so gz brain... WE ARE STILL LYING... And this team <old rush or something like that> came and started to destroy battle by pushing, m walling and attacking BOTH teams - we were attacked too so shut up and stop calling us liars you noob

Shut up, another from Tala Khan to I pwned, alright. For me, you still a lier, and a piece of crap without voice in Ventrilo, umad?

Vankk why you're so stupid?? You're retarded i think... That's why i hate haters :< you're noob,trade,retarded guild. You can't fight. You now only how to spam SD on hotkey. Goodnight, i will dont answer because it's no sense because you're too stupid ;D. Bye

Why I'm so stupid? For the same reason that yours. Give me your hater, I love that, make my stronger, haha. Yes, I am a noob that I got 2 paralyze and mwall at face, and die like a shit, and the team run all over the desert, haha. Yes, my team is retarted but they all is below level 250 and listen the Ferraryn to go HS in a level 270, haha. And the enemy team saying that is navigation. Just remembering.. To be the best you need beat the best, and you cannot do that ;)

This will be popular.
Harassing, insulting, threatening, racism, fighting, etc.

Please Dyablo, neutral. You are nothing, NOTHING. Tutor that bot 100% AFK, haha.

Shut up, another from Tala Khan to I pwned, alright. For me, you still a lier, and a piece of crap without voice in Ventrilo, umad?

Why I'm so stupid? For the same reason that yours. Give me your hater, I love that, make my stronger, haha. Yes, I am a noob that I got 2 paralyze and mwall at face, and die like a shit, and the team run all over the desert, haha. Yes, my team is retarted but they all is below level 250 and listen the Ferraryn to go HS in a level 270, haha. And the enemy team saying that is navigation. Just remembering.. To be the best you need beat the best, and you cannot do that ;)

Please Dyablo, neutral. You are nothing, NOTHING. Tutor that bot 100% AFK, haha.

Hmmm should I care about ur opinion while you're nothing and no1 cares about you? ;] Stop talking about that ur guild is da best and as u said "ferraryn" is good leader if he will stop fighting only because he needs to talk with his mother.. Ur guild is nothing since you're canceling warmode after getting trapped like a noob or after lose 5 frags... (Yep at last battle it didn't happened but you had to call bunch of noob chars to m wall us etc.) btw. Who cares about lvl if ur mages may have magic lvl same as mine Ed ? ;o

If I want ur opinion i'll msg u ;] go get some bananas

- - - Updated - - -

BTW. Don't write about that we called out rush or some guild named like that because we did not ;P They came themselfs to ccrush battle - we aren't taking any responsiblity of noob chars or ppl who are destroying warmode - On this ot there never will be normal war without noobchars or other enemies..

Hmmm should I care about ur opinion while you're nothing and no1 cares about you? ;] Stop talking about that ur guild is da best and as u said "ferraryn" is good leader if he will stop fighting only because he needs to talk with his mother.. Ur guild is nothing since you're canceling warmode after getting trapped like a noob or after lose 5 frags... (Yep at last battle it didn't happened but you had to call bunch of noob chars to m wall us etc.) btw. Who cares about lvl if ur mages may have magic lvl same as mine Ed ? ;o .

You really read what you say? Godlike and Soul Frozen hates us, we had this on the TeamSpeak 3, I'll translate for you:

PL34fg.png

"We gonna go all warmode against Soul Frozen and Godlike, all pelego.
All mesh that we can do and if confirmed your presence you'll got 500k
And is not to go with noobchar, it's to fuck them with main char."

Alright, I'll got some bananas, and you'll got some pvp? ;D

We dont care about this. If you think you're the best, you're wrong but ok. So when u wanna fight? Today? 20:00 Polish time? That's ok? ;)

We dont care about this. If you think you're the best, you're wrong but ok. So when u wanna fight? Today? 20:00 Polish time? That's ok? ;)

If no one is interested to do a warmode action against your guild then you're not allowed or you can force ANYONE in this server to do it.

You really read what you say? Godlike and Soul Frozen hates us, we had this on the TeamSpeak 3, I'll translate for you:

PL34fg.png

"We gonna go all warmode against Soul Frozen and Godlike, all pelego.
All mesh that we can do and if confirmed your presence you'll got 500k
And is not to go with noobchar, it's to fuck them with main char."

Alright, I'll got some bananas, and you'll got some pvp? ;D

As I said we're not taking any responsibility on other guild who comes and kills you - we don't care about them ;p. My pvp is good enough to fight with tala khan and you did show ur sux pvp and pz standing PVP ;)

:*

Dyablo please leave, you're nothing, you're some funny kid :D go look some trade team, bb.

Back