• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talabec [The Lost Lands]

No?
Some of them arn't online yet.. Like: K.A (Kingdom Age)
Can't rate my own ^^ "Cerdito"
And many else...

I don't feel like arguing because you can't really argue one's opinion. However TLL has one of the largest maps out there, not to mention hundreds of amazing action scripts. And this hasn't changed so I don't see how its any worse than any of the other custom servers out there. And besides, who knows those servers you mentioned that aren't online yet could, just like TLL disappear for some time because you will find that not many players have appreciation for a good custom mapped, serious server (which is sad).

After taking another glance at my map I see where I need to improve, however all in all I must admit I'm having a bit of a hard time incorporating the newer items from versions 8.1+ because I haven't mapped since the 7.9 times.
Hopefully I'll get the hang of it but I unfortunately I don't map that often ;)

let me say i loved your simple detailed mapping .. it's alot better than other extra detailed :D .. nice job man 8/10 :D :thumbup:

I liked it a lot. Id give you a 8.5/10. Keep up the good work!

On a side note. Not all other servers out there are 1000x.. There are a good amount of servers that have low exp that want to have the RPG aspect. Such as!

MyndGamez! 8x exp, Real Tibia map with extra custom islands. ip: MyndGamez.com

Thanks for the comments guys! :)

I liked it a lot. Id give you a 8.5/10. Keep up the good work!

On a side note. Not all other servers out there are 1000x.. There are a good amount of servers that have low exp that want to have the RPG aspect. Such as!

MyndGamez! 8x exp, Real Tibia map with extra custom islands. ip: MyndGamez.com

Its still a real Tibia map though...

Haha, You sure didn't spam with them xD

Add some more tufts like karel said and then make the pictures higher quality, then it will look better d(o.o)b

Haha, You sure didn't spam with them xD

Add some more tufts like karel said and then make the pictures higher quality, then it will look better d(o.o)b

Yeah I noticed the pictures were kinda... well s*****. You mean just saving them as .png or?

Yeah, PNG.
And when you are ingame... Go Options - Graphics - Don't stretch the ...." Don't know what it really says, but it makes Higher Quality, but smaller pictures.

Tibia - Options - Graphics - Advanced - Don't Stretch blabla, do so and you'll get the best quality..

Back