• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talabec [The Lost Lands]

Maniaac

Elite Mapper
Reaction score
Greetings viewers! For those of you who don't know, I'm Maniaac and I am one of the mappers for the once well-known RPG The Lost Lands. Rumor has it that The Lost Lands is coming back, and so be it! I am here today to present an island created by Maniaac (me) and to give those that are interested a bit of information about a recently discovered island known to host games of capture the flag (CTF). Anyways, lets begin! ^_^

Talabec

64248630ct1ou2.gif
he lush island of Talabec can be found just off the cost of the main continent Lithaton. Its ultimate beauty and allure nature can come off as merely breathtaking to the untrained eye. However, despite its great nature, Talabec is the battlefield of an gruesome game known to most as capture the flag. The brave warriors who enlist in battle are split up into two teams; blue and red. The main objective of capture the flag is to acquire the opposing team's flag and bring it safely back to your castle. However it is not that easy, for the island of Talabec can bring many harsh obstacles; the main one being your enemy. It is your duty to conquer, kill, and destroy your enemy in this brutal game played by many inhabitants of The Lost Lands. The only other source of information discovered about this godforsaken bloodbath known as the island of Talabec, is the small book of sketches drawn by one fortunate scribe. Lets take a look... shall we?

teaser10an4.jpg

At a first glance one may notice a lush landscape, but most forget to mark the many bones and skulls washed away by time itself...

teaser1om6.jpg

The Great Castle. This mighty castle seems to be the home of the blue army. It is known to produce some of the best fighters of all the land.

teaser3ot3.jpg

The astounding mountain peaks tower above any other landscape. Rumor has it that those who attempt to climb these treacherous mountains have never made it back down.

teaser9ka7.jpg

Ancient man-made tunnels from heroic battles long ago still remain...

teaser4ks9.jpg

The great watchtower rises high above so one can get a birds eye view of the terrain below. It is advised to have caution while coming in sight of an enemy watchtower for you never know who's inside!

teaser6ph9.jpg

Pay a visit to the graveyard of Talabec to honor all of the brave souls who lost their life during one of these vicious battles. After all, you could be next...

teaser7gb5.jpg

The Mighty Stronghold is the home of the red team. The walls of this castle can withstand even the most powerful army known to man.

teaser11iz0.jpg

The watchtower of the blue team is supposedly the headquarters of the best spies around. Famous battle plans have been forged in this tower.

teaser12lf8.jpg

Dine with your fellow warriors and construct the battle plans for tomorrow. "Tonight, we dine in hell!"

Thank you for taking your time to view the above teaser.
We advise you to pay attention to upcoming information concerning new and improved TLL!:)

Sincerely,
The Lost Lands Staff​

Last edited:
ya and playing the server once was fun but after 8resets it was terrible after the first reset is was bad.

and like mc says the map was not that great but it severed its purpose

ya and playing the server once was fun but after 8resets it was terrible after the first reset is was bad.

and like mc says the map was not that great but it severed its purpose

Technically there were 2 resets, and the first one players knew that because we put the server up early it was going to be treated as more of a test server to fix and find bugs. About the map, I can't really argue this because we all have our own opinions. I'm not sure if you are active on .Ot Fans.net however almost everyone on that forum loved the map. MmB is known as one of the best mappers (if not THE best) around so I don't understand how the map was "not that great".

No, he just use the name of the server

MmB mapping is so much better than that, and he accompanies his creations with goods histories and wonderful scripts, that make it be one of the better, this is not compared at anything

Sorry for my bad english xDDD

This was just a simple island we (The Lost Lands Team) wanted to add to the current map that MmB created. However I was the mapper of this island. Not to mention I also mapped the old Rookgaard (Flantania Isle) that was always on Legendaria/TLL. And Aburrio, Im sorry I couldnt provide a good story but this wasn't meant to be an official teaser or anything, just a mere showoff. And yes, Im not MmB, obviously I wont map like him because Im my own person. So I appreciate your feedback but thats just what I think to your comment. (if you can understand this at all...)

I like blue teams base and thats about it :D

Rate for Blue base ( 8/10 )

Rest of the map ( 5/10 )

Thanks for the feedback guys!
Oh, and what should I improve??

its nice mapping but you really think adding capture the flag to a rpg ot? or your going to change the whole TLL concept?

Me Again... TLL dosen't looking anything better than all the new servers ^^ Nothing special...

Don't really like your mapping Maniaac. The detailing is bad imo but the entrance of the castle does look a bit interesting. Could you show us the inside? Maybe your one of the few who really knows how a castle should look like. But maybe not.

Lol @ the offtopic.. Me Again is owning yay! :p

its not the best map, but the idea you used as an uncovered grave is really kickass and creative

really nice use of new pieces

yep and that light shovel looks nice on the side of it else you wouldnt really think of a uncovered grav :p

the only think i could think of is maybe dont got with full borders on first floor or the mountain and none border on the rest... of the first should have more borders but i think you should leave some parts without and maybe add some other stones and stuff there... and the other way around to add small parts with borders on the higher floors...

The Lost Land has nothing compared with the new servers.

I dont really understand what we dont have that other servers have... every other server out there is either a real tibia map server with 1000x exp or a poorly mapped server, yes, with like 1000x exp. Sooo yeahhh...

Back