• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaro Express

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
TALAturen sizaRO express

Talaturen is going to script this xD

mlggzl.png

Also special thanks to chau for the idea!

Hmm... the train itself looks pretty good.
The scripting should be quite interesting ;)

More detail around like.. maybe small mountain and some trees and bushes... maybe a street. It should do the picture good :)

Yeah, So it seems, but still... if the scripting goes well... you should use it in a project. It's an awesome Idea. :) And THEN, some details would suit the picture well :p

Tala told me that he could script it when I showed him the thread, I said to to him on msn that if I map it, I get the script file?? What would you say? ; No... Chauz made that, I don't want an uberpower train-script...

@Sizaro, I told for more details NOT reffering about map, I'm told It for you tell some more about the script~
Exemple: The player need use this for this... etc etc~
Be cause I dont understand nothing!!! :S
I'm fucking retardad? Or you doesnt explain correct your posts? :S

Bye!

@ Doom: Maybe there comes another train from the north... it doesn't have to be the same one :)??
There isn't only 1 train in the trainstation in Helsingborg atleast :p

A
|
|
|
|
V

<--------->

It will go like this, it cannot turn. I don't put details around so it will be easier to script. And no I'm goin to make a tunnel later, also Loveinabottle, I gave a special thanks to chau for the idea.

Back