• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen -3 hours left and i have a question????????

So if i get attacked and iattack back, will I still lose my items if i die even if he started?

Well, on Hardcore-pvp when you fight back with enemy u will GET PROTECTION ZONE LOCK, which means that if you die, you'll lose items. ^^

Who do you think you are, Tony Montana? Just beacuse there is no penlty for killing eachoter dosen't make you or your teams Gods. Its so much talking about this hardcore pvp and how teams/players will rape the server.. Wake up, Noone ruled the ENTIRE shadowcore, and noone will rule the ENTIRE Lunarforce either.

Over and Out.

Define ruled...

Define ruled...

Now days you can win wars, wow! Back in the days 7,4-7,7 You could rule an entire server with just one team, beacuse you got respect as the man you are, not by the bot you have and 1000ppl you need behind you to survive. Today, with these exhausts and the hotkey system my 12 year old brother could play better then the legends from the past.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how old you guys are or when you started to understand the game, but ive been playing tibia for a long time, and ive seen true legens rise and fall back in the days. Not just a bunch of Polaks in a ventrilo with a bot to help them pvp.

Back