• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen -3 hours left and i have a question????????

Vougue

Mystic Mace
Reaction score
Mark, will lunarforce have the same system of shadowcores that you wont loose any item if you die till lvl 75? Im reading the F.A.Q and it says that you wont.... but maybe you will need to remove it

idk if twist of fate is in but I agree it should be if ur gonna lose items before 75

Just mby make no losing items under 40lvl. Twist of fate? Losing 30% in pvp death? No way. Maybe twist of fate can protect normal blessings, but loses should be atleast around 1 lvl.

I have asked Mark yesterday, and he has updated it yesterday so I don't see what's confusing you...

The level 75 protection will remain, you won't lose your backpack UNLESS you attack, or attack back someone who attacked you...

So under 75 if ill atk/kill someone then they/monster will kill me i will lose my items? Also when some noob will atk me, i will attack him back and die i will lose my items?

so I don't see what's confusing you...

Sure if its posted in any place i wont be confuse, but i havent seen it and in the lunarforce webpage it says the same as in shadowcores so ofcourse im confuse, i dont see the point of making a Hardcore pvp server and dont loose your equipment till lvl 75... wars of lvls 70 ... But if you say that Mark told you, that you wont loose any item unless you atack or attack back.. thats fine

Mark, will lunarforce have the same system of shadowcores that you wont loose any item if you die till lvl 75? Im reading the F.A.Q and it says that you wont.... but maybe you will need to remove it

FAQ said:
Players below Level 75 won't lose any items on death unless they have attacked another player first.
Well there is restriction that says if you attack another player first and you die, you'll lose items(if you dont have blessings/aol). It would be unfair for ppl who gets certain level and will be rewarded with cash and die losing it.. :p

tibia.wikia.com said:
On a Hardcore PvP world, characters will not receive skull marks anymore. Under certain circumstances, characters used to gain part of the experience points which their killed combatant has lost. The spell "Cancel Invisibility" will destroy applied stealth rings with a probability of 20%. Blessings and amulets of loss are available on Hardcore PvP game worlds since Update 8.53. And unlike in Open PvP worlds, it's not possible to fight back someone and enter a protection zone.

Hope it will be 100% like in Real Tibia here.

Btw. it sucks that Cipsoft added blessings and aol system in hardcore pvp(old enforced) and removed exp from players. xD

OK, Im sorry, xD i opened both webpages lunar and shadow so i get confuse about F.A.Q's it says in Lunar that restriction!.

Mark, you can close this thread.

Sure if its posted in any place i wont be confuse, but i havent seen it and in the lunarforce webpage it says the same as in shadowcores so ofcourse im confuse, i dont see the point of making a Hardcore pvp server and dont loose your equipment till lvl 75... wars of lvls 70 ... But if you say that Mark told you, that you wont loose any item unless you atack or attack back.. thats fine

It's stated in the FAQ that "Players below Level 75 won't lose any items on death unless they have attacked another player first."

Difference between LunarForce and ShadowCores,

LunarForce
Players below Level 75 won't lose any items on death unless they have attacked another player first.

ShadowCores
Players below Level 75 won't lose any items on death unless they have white, red or black skull.

So if i get attacked and iattack back, will I still lose my items if i die even if he started?

its stupid idea what if one team will take full spawn, naabs can coming and coming without losing items... you should lose your items on every death (ofc without aol or blessing)

its stupid idea what if one team will take full spawn, naabs can coming and coming without losing items... you should lose your items on every death (ofc without aol or blessing)

Who do you think you are, Tony Montana? Just beacuse there is no penlty for killing eachoter dosen't make you or your teams Gods. Its so much talking about this hardcore pvp and how teams/players will rape the server.. Wake up, Noone ruled the ENTIRE shadowcore, and noone will rule the ENTIRE Lunarforce either.

Over and Out.

Who do you think you are, Tony Montana? Just beacuse there is no penlty for killing eachoter dosen't make you or your teams Gods. Its so much talking about this hardcore pvp and how teams/players will rape the server.. Wake up, Noone ruled the ENTIRE shadowcore, and noone will rule the ENTIRE Lunarforce either.

Over and Out.

I will. I am OZKL.

Autobots, attack!

Over and Out.
i think im Mogiq, and you are charlover from harmonia

It will be so, though not until level 75, but I think the level should be lowered to 40~50

Back