• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen, about rule clarifications.

Oh flandie have u stoped lick nini's ass now? hahahaha

Yeah menz, to much taste of japanese/br butt :((((((((((((

aaaand to the serious part, never really licked her ass. Can't see how you cannot be friends anymore. I could've taken advantage of her alot more but Im not that kind of a guy so instead we made business together to give benefits to us both. Friends & business-partners. Where is the asslicking babycakes? Jelly much?

@Satharian

Leasing is a car is completily different as owning a online server full of retards, but ok.

Didnt even bother to read cuz obviously you do not understand a single thing I'm telling you. As "they reserve the right to bann / delete anyone at anytime" I am just wondering whether I will get deleted or banned next time I get caught botting.

It is a good question cuz it is not defined at what stage exactly you will get banned. Using your retard school knowledge that would be the as not knowing whether you will get a refund for your laptop at the computer shop once its broken down. Before you "buy" something you wanna know the terms, because you are taking a risk. In this case I want to know the consequences, as SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE before I take this risk.

Now honestly I hope you understand it this time. Obviously you've been going to the wrong school or your mommies vagina crushed your brain when you finally got you out of her pussy, but one thing is sure: something is terribly wrong with you.

@Satharian

Leasing is a car is completily different as owning a online server full of retards, but ok.

Didnt even bother to read cuz obviously you do not understand a single thing I'm telling you. As "they reserve the right to bann / delete anyone at anytime" I am just wondering whether I will get deleted or banned next time I get caught botting.

It is a good question cuz it is not defined at what stage exactly you will get banned. Using your retard school knowledge that would be the as not knowing whether you will get a refund for your laptop at the computer shop once its broken down. Before you "buy" something you wanna know the terms, because you are taking a risk. In this case I want to know the consequences, as SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE before I take this risk.

Now honestly I hope you understand it this time. Obviously you've been going to the wrong school or your mommies vagina crushed your brain when you finally got you out of her pussy, but one thing is sure: something is terribly wrong with you.

Alternatively, Dont task the risk, and you won't have to bitch! Nuff Salad bro! Im Out!

^you talk too much regarding a question that has nothing too do with you >.<

It's fun watching the nerds get angry over an online forum. That's why. See how hostile he is over a video game? This kid does not go outside, the sun would melt him.

Why dont they just make so its legal to bot afk/not afk its shit the same, cuz they got like 5 gms and 1,6k players. 70% bots afk so a total of 1120 players. Please tell me how big this jail is :p

CONGRATULATIONS! You have received an award for pulling that lovely set of statistics right out of your ass!

Are you completily retarded or what? This thread is not about me being banned a week ago. It's about CLARIFYING RULES.

It says:
"The gamemasters of ShadowCores reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules."

So therefore I'm asking; will I get jailed again, or banned or deleted?

That is a merely a statement saying that we reserve the right to ban or delete an account for any reason; which could be in case of someone trying to be "smart", finding a way around the rules and other things like that. As it says, you can "reduce the chances of that happening to zero, by obeying our rules." The rules being what is stated below that. One of them being "Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.".

The judgement we make is what we see fit the situation (Has the player violated rules before? Have we warned this player and asked him/her to stop it? Was the player aware of that what he/she was doing was wrong? Was it intentional?).

That is a merely a statement saying that we reserve the right to ban or delete an account for any reason; which could be in case of someone trying to be "smart", finding a way around the rules and other things like that. As it says, you can "reduce the chances of that happening to zero, by obeying our rules." The rules being what is stated below that. One of them being "Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.".

The judgement we make is what we see fit the situation (Has the player violated rules before? Have we warned this player and asked him/her to stop it? Was the player aware of that what he/she was doing was wrong? Was it intentional?).

indeedindeed but you don't really answer his question, by your answer it almost seems like there are going to be more severe for ice meto than for anyone else if he is caught botting afk because it is what YOU see fit to this situation, but maybe that's just me seeing your reply that way, but an answer like 'yes, you will be jailed just like everyone else' would have been more clear to avoid confusion. Because i've been following this situation on forum only and I remember Talaturen taking all ice metos insults personally(immature by ice meto yes) but that also makes it look like maybe if talaturen would see ice meto botting he would take the chance and meto would get an instant delete and that would be unfair because there is so many players on this server that have been jailed countless times and still no deletion not even a ban, so I guess that is what Ice meto really want to know, if he bots - will he get banned for a week?deleted?

because most of the players bot on this ot, it would be unfair if ice meto wouldn't be able to

sidenote: I am one of those players who acctually do think you should start banning botters instead of just jailing them but you need to make theese rules clear to everyone before you implent it

sidenote 2: i have no idea if anything here made any sense, everything is from a 3rd part of view and I have a bad headache atm and i really cba to read everything i just wrote twice

indeedindeed but you don't really answer his question, by your answer it almost seems like there are going to be more severe for ice meto than for anyone else if he is caught botting afk because it is what YOU see fit to this situation

There won't be much more clarification on punishments for violating the rules than that; if he is going to follow the rules he won't have to worry about it, but he's making it a problem for himself because he wants to violate the rules. We're not going to make that our problem by wasting time creating a system where you know what punishment you are going to get depending on what you do, there is no need to know that unless you are planning on violating our rules, and if you plan on violate our rules, you'll have to take the punishment that comes to you as a surprise. If you are going to ignore our rules forever, you can expect us to even go so far that we delete your account, no matter which rule you are violating (so yes, with this said, that means you can get deleted for botting while being idle from the game, although it's not very likely to happen the first time you get caught).

but maybe that's just me seeing your reply that way, but an answer like 'yes, you will be jailed just like everyone else' would have been more clear to avoid confusion

That is usually what happens the first time someone is botting while the player behind the character is being idle from the game. It might not apply to Ice Meto, he is very well aware of how it works and depending on how serious his next rule violation is, it may be a banishment, or even a deletion (as his banishment included a final warning). If he is only cavebotting, not being idle from the game client, on one character (which is what he's asking for in his first post); then nothing will happen to him because that is not violating our rules. However, knowing Ice Meto, it's more likely we'll see him in a cavebot/multiclient train in Warzone 3 with 2-3 of his characters. Now depending on how many rules he is violating doing that (it usually ranges from 1 to 3 rules being violated), it may lead to jail, another banishment or even deletion.

Because i've been following this situation on forum only and I remember Talaturen taking all ice metos insults personally(immature by ice meto yes) but that also makes it look like maybe if talaturen would see ice meto botting he would take the chance and meto would get an instant delete and that would be unfair because there is so many players on this server that have been jailed countless times and still no deletion not even a ban, so I guess that is what Ice meto really want to know, if he bots - will he get banned for a week?deleted?

It is not going to affect his punishment, just that I'll keep an eye on what he's up to on ShadowCores.

because most of the players bot on this ot, it would be unfair if ice meto wouldn't be able to

We haven't said that no one is allowed to use a bot to assist their gameplay, as long as they play by our rules it's OK with us.

Leaving the bot running to perform actions without even paying attention to it is unfair, we will not allow him or anyone else to do so and we have always punished players when we have caught them doing so (even if they were just away for a minute to go to the bathroom, if you don't pay attention to your game client you have to pause your bot!).
Running multiple clients (doesn't matter if you run one client on your laptop and the other on your desktop computer) and cavebotting on at least one of the characters while you play (or in Ice Meto's case, also botting the second, and maybe third character) is unfair.

The rules of ShadowCores apply to everyone, not just Ice Meto.

Just for clarification for everyone (for the 3rd or 4th time?): Ice Meto was never banned for botting, he was banned for insulting Hani after he was rightfully punished for continuously violating rules that had already been clarified to him. This is what he wrote to Hani (both characters are his):
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: get a fucking life
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: you retard
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: and bann some others
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: BANN OTHER PEOPLE
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: YOU CUNT
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: ITS ONLY US
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: LOWLIFER
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: lol
14:06 Lary Gango [303]: pathetic
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: honestly
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: wtf is your problem
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: i dont see anyone else in here
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: but us
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: there's fucking 1500 botters
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: you're a complete moron
14:07 Ice Meto [297]: unfair piece of shit

Hani acted in a professional manner by ignoring the immature messages from Ice Meto, if he would've been happy after sending her these messages it would probably have ended with him just being jailed for less than 17 hours, but that wasn't enough for him. He just had to create a forum thread too, which you can see here: http://otland.net/f489/piece-shit-hani-179655/. That's not where it ended either, after that thread was closed by me he then created a new thread insulting me which also lead to his forum ban. After his forum ban he created a new forum user with an offensive username to continue, which lead to me banning that user and all of his other characters on ShadowCores.

@Satharian
It's always been lovely to see how you think other people have no life, but looking at your 200+ rookgaard character I wonder what kind of life you live. Unlike you I don't defend myself for my real life. There's plenty of kids who try to be cool, but most of these times you are the nolifers.

@Talaturen
I never said that any of my actions that day were justified. I know what I have done wrong and the consequences for me were therefore also justified. What I don't get, however, is that it looks so freakingly suspicious that the moment we found a good way to bot and gained a sick amount of levels and cash within no-time we suddenly started to get your attention.

After that you and Hani were obviously confused on what kind of rules were applicable, as Hani jailed us while you warned us on just not to go afk (which we werent at most of the times). Afterwards you started "clarifying" the rules (more like adjusting them to stop us) and making it clear that no1 would be allowed to mc. It was from that moment we (Odin, Ray, Lovac, Clas and Eccim) that you were picking on us. Always we were the first ones in jail but somehow it always remained pretty empty in there. You can say that's not true but we both know it is.

I'm done with this situation now but it still seems like whenever I will go bot you will instantly bann me (which I would do the same if someone insulted me like that, but that's not really relevant now).

What my problem is with you is that you "remain the right to bann someone at all times, for whatever reason". Now, for a server with 1500 players/customers that hardly seems fair, as people have no clue what punishment is going to be. This is what makes people corrupt. If there's not a guideline on what punishment a person will receive for whatever fellony the person who is responsible for giving the punishment is always driven by personal matters.

It is therefore you should come up with a certain set of guidelines on what the punishment will be for any rule broken.

And that's not just me saying this because I will get deleted next time I break your rules (im 100% sure of that) but everyone would like to know what the consequences will be. It also prevents you from favouring certain people like your tutor Diablo, which ultimately will make this a fair server. Because right now, it isn't.

Didn't know botting was illegal, pretty sure 70% +/- bots on this OT completely afk lol.

This is our all issue mate. Every map you go, you see botters and in 90% of the cases, they're afk and since it seems to be rather "difficult" to find out who's actually idle from the game, barely someone gets caught and thus they keep on doing so.

There has to be something to make em not bot as excessive as it is right now.

ya pretty sure 90 % of this ot is afk botting , to single out a certain group of people I don't think is fair.

Back