• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen, about rule clarifications.

Ice Metoo

Banned User
Reaction score
Just a question; if I start botting any of my chars again will I get banned again, deleted or just jailed?

There's no section where it is clearly outlined what happens if you get caught multiple times. It just say that some of these rules may lead to deletion. Which btw doesn't help a lot.

It makes sense to me that if you have been caught several times, you'd get at least a banishment if not a deletion.

If people get jailed each time they bot and are caught, then this does not help at all, but keep motivating them to bot even more.

This is not about what makes sense and what doesn't. He needs to clarify his rules.

Botting AFK = Jailed

You were banned because you were insulting Hani remember? Did you not read the long post he put on your wall when you cried? Damn man, attention span of a goldfish I swear. How many posts / threads are you going to create about it?

Botting AFK = Jailed

You were banned because you were insulting Hani remember? Did you not read the long post he put on your wall when you cried? Damn man, attention span of a goldfish I swear. How many posts / threads are you going to create about it?

Why dont they just make so its legal to bot afk/not afk its shit the same, cuz they got like 5 gms and 1,6k players. 70% bots afk so a total of 1120 players. Please tell me how big this jail is :p

Botting AFK = Jailed

Are you completily retarded or what? This thread is not about me being banned a week ago. It's about CLARIFYING RULES.

It says:
"The gamemasters of ShadowCores reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules."

So therefore I'm asking; will I get jailed again, or banned or deleted?

Nice talking to you RookGaard Retard.

Are you completily retarded or what? This thread is not about me being banned a week ago. It's about CLARIFYING RULES.

It says:
"The gamemasters of ShadowCores reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules."

So therefore I'm asking; will I get jailed again, or banned or deleted?

Nice talking to you RookGaard Retard.

Like I have posted, I said Botting AFK = Jail, not a ban or deletion. Please get your head out of your gaping asshole and read.

How retarded are you?

I fail to see how me telling you the right answer makes me retarded. If anything you're the retarded one because you don't know how to read or comprehend rules. I'll try to explain it to you the best I can.

This is the same say leasing a car, sure you "own" the car, but it is not fully yours until it is paid off. Meaning the dealership can do whatever they want with the car. ( They can take it back at anytime they want without notice. ) Of course this wouldn't happen if you were making the payments on time. It works in the very same sense in Shadowcores. Sure, you have your own account and characters, but you do not fully own those characters or the account. The owner of Shadowcores does. Meaning he can do whatever he wants to the accounts / characters without notice. Of course he won't ban/delete/jail you if you're following the rules. Just like in the same sense that the dealership will not take back the car if you make the payments on time.

TL;DR,

You don't own the accounts you have made on Shadowcores. Mark does, and he can do whatever he wants to them without notice.

Lemme know if I helped, I'm done trolling.

Damn dude, he just asked will he get deleted if he bot again nothing else.

There is always a chance he can, of course if its your first time offence it won't be as extreme, but if he's caught 100 more times, it may lead to a ban / deletion? Read the rules and especially that statement.

The gamemasters of ShadowCores reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules.

The statement means exactly what it says. If you're a multiple time offender, they have all the right in the world to delete your account, that's the only way to stop you. Because you won't stop botting if you know you're just going to get jailed for 24 hours.

There is always a chance he can, of course if its your first time offence it won't be as extreme, but if he's caught 100 more times, it may lead to a ban / deletion? Read the rules and especially that statement.

The gamemasters of ShadowCores reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules.

The statement means exactly what it says. If you're a multiple time offender, they have all the right in the world to delete your account, that's the only way to stop you. Because you won't stop botting if you know you're just going to get jailed for 24 hours.

Just to say you could easy answer his question haha ,also Vonz have been caught for afk botting for over 100 time's, still didn't get deletion just becouse he's a tutor.

Back