• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen please do something :c we want play shadowcores

Mapache

Reaction score
Talaturen, I think I speak for all who want to play shadowcores please as quickly as possible creates a shortcut to enter shadow cores without losing precious time downloading the ip changer you created for good, but for other not working,

if you want to see many more players in your great ot, do this as soon as possible

PS: please: c,

I made tutorial how to run it , but they deleted
well i put it one more time.
349cw0l.png

kccj0n.png

rtmj2w.png

2053vp3.png

10igr9x.png

2u8ji2g.png

t64ajt.png

a49yco.png

f5111.png

2nbdj60.png

2iqcobo.png

after all reboot pc

- - - Updated - - -

You just need to install .NET Framework 3.5 for it to work. Download link: Download: .NET Framework 3.5 - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Its always instaled on windows 7...

Its always instaled on windows 7...

The IP Changer has been working fine on every computer with Windows 7 I've tried it on, so I don't see why it wouldn't work without following your instructions. What error do you get if you don't do all these things?

Something with framework, the problem is that people dont know what is framework. They need to endable it.. you test it wrong, because you had all the time net frame work endable.You cannot install that file what you share because its already instaled. thats the problem.
check it /btw on what sys it not working well?

Last edited:
application error.

try to install netframe 3.5, but anything I get an error
: C

- - - Updated - - -

i follow that tutorial but nothing tooo

application error.

try to install netframe 3.5, but anything I get an error
: C

- - - Updated - - -

i follow that tutorial but nothing tooo

Did you rebot? and after you turn it on windows has loading something in %? like 20%>>>>>>99%>>>>>>>Successful! Welcome!

Back