• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works great, and it's lightweight :eek:

Were the FUCK do you download thwm?

Aaa... Sry just noticed its at the 1st page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I followed your fix for the "Failed to get RSA key" issue, but I'm still not having any luck. I'm also running linux.

Sorry for the double post, i can't find the edit button.

I solved my first issue. I had just forgotten to re-compile it. *facepalm*

however a new issue surfaced. the program detects my client, and when i go to change ip, it tells me i successfully changed the ip. however, when i go to log in in the client, it still connects to the real Tibia server.

First off could someone direct my attention to the edit button? it's still not showing up for me. i read the faq and it said it should be pretty obvious, but there is no edit button in sight. i feel awful for this third post, i just had one more question.

am i correct to understand that 8.5 support is not yet available in the linux installation of the ipchanger? because this would explain my problem.

I think that the sources are include in the download doesnt?.
If it does i am goin to translate it to Brasileiro and Spanish ^^

Gattaca.
Nice work Talauren! Maybe with this, i can get some C++ ideas!

why i cannot see anything in the program window?

o0

w8ting for reply...

sorry, i need to say:

i'm using Ubuntu 9.04

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there
I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 and I don't really know how to make it work.
when I install the program with wine execute it everythin in the program is in white
it'd be nice if some1 could help me or tell me if i need nother to install nother program etc
thanks

i used wine and cannot see anything, i tried use in this way but Cannot find tibia =/

talaturen's HELP US!!

crashed my client when i change the ip and try to log in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom