• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i've got a problem. Evrytime i close the ipchanger when i try to open the ipchanger it cannot be opened idk why i click on it many times it dosent open i need to restart my PC to open it again and how fun is that? Restart it evrytime i try to get onto a serv '-' Can you please reply? HAAALPP

finally I can use only 1 IP changer instead of using 2 <.<

Sweet! Thanks for releasing this soft and flexible IP-Changer!

Got an idea, since storing different accounts & passwords for every single server is boring, there could be a feature in IP Changer that could automatically fill out for us those informations (or at least remember our last choice). More: lastpass integration would make it even more comfortable.

I download sources and compile it, but i have problem of change IP... I have max version Client 8.50 and I gave the path to Tibia 8.60 (~/Tibia/Tibia) and dont' work. Displays the message "Process not found". Who help me?:D

I download sources and compile it, but i have problem of change IP... I have max version Client 8.50 and I gave the path to Tibia 8.60 (~/Tibia/Tibia) and dont' work. Displays the message "Process not found". Who help me?:D

Even if it compiles properly on linux, it doesn't work. There are addresses only for windows added.

For unix you could try otloader made by Simone.

Hola
Al abrir el talaturens con un ot server me dice que tiene debug .. :S que ago?

Hola
Al abrir el talaturens con un ot server me dice que tiene debug .. :S que ago?

hola amigo!

Trate de hablar en este foro en Inglés porque hay algunos fanáticos que no entienden en otra lengua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back