• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can already change the host in the 7.4 client by passing this argument to the client: -host softcores.otland.net -port 7171. Change softcores.otland.net and 7171 to the host and port you want to connect to.

Here's source with 8.55 support:
src.rar

;)

Sorry for the delay, I had some problems with my Qt installation after updating to 4.6.2 and I finally got some time over to fix it. The IP Changer has been updated to work with 8.55 now. The installation is approximately 0.5MB smaller now, the new Qt DLL-files seems to be lighter. I have not been using Linux on a desktop computer for a long time now, so I have not been able to get the memory addresses or compile the IP Changer for Linux.

libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing, it doesn't turn on so you probably have to download it by yourself :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back