• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales of Fantasy - showoff

This is awesome man. Sprites are simply beautiful and the map is unique, I can't wait. Very good job.

Do you know Midgar?

14wpwuc.png

Will you give your compatriots a chance to test it, right?

Yes, sure! From Brazil? Nice! We did a forecast to start the tests at july, but like any project OTServer, we had some setbacks. All goes nice now and I will make a video teaser soon as possible.

That looks cool, like real factories, good job.

Thank you! That inspire me *-* ! I changed some things that disliked (like the street and some details). What do you prefer?

1jnbk7.png

black or white street?

Last edited:
I really like your style. Everything is carefully refined. I'm waiting for more screenshots :D

;}
scaled.php

Mosphoran Highwaste + Humbaba

The trees in this shot look really strange to me. Imo they look too short. You have a very interesting way of detailing hills :eek:

The rest of the shots all look flawless :D The power lines in the last shot are great

I agree too that the black looks better. The stone ground type would look good too if the spriter had done a better job.

Everything looks awesome! Im a big lover of Final Fantasy and cant wait for this!
Keep up the good work! And, PLEASE, give us more news this month!

Hello, we are back and working a lot on server. About map, I'm working on Dalmasca Westersand, hope u like it!

2yyb4ti.png

It is our current minimap! For more information and participate of test servers like our page on facebook

jtup8y.png

Back