• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Talkactions! [ Need Help ]

Ns Sparkz

Just a Normal Ns King
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, The commands were working fine on windows tfs 0.4, then i tryed on linux and now it's like this. tell me which files to show.
For all Commands i have to write "!command Space"
for example "!spells Space" to work,

What are you talking about? There is no different between Linux and Windows as far as how the server will process player inputs.
i don't know, i copied the same data to the tfs , and suddently talkactions needs an extra space to work so it's just a bad compilation of linux? or ?

Linux is case-sensitive

He's talking about chat commands, talkactions, in game, not the fucking filesystem. 😒
He's saying that on his server instead of !spells he has to do !spells .

everything is in lower case.
I've looked at the sources. This is processed internally by the engine, so there is no external library that could be causing problems here. The installations are not the same.

Have you confirmed the sources for talkaction.cpp and talkactions.h are the same?
is your talkactions.xml identical? You didn't add filter to the talkactions.xml?

What is the line for !spells in talkactions.xml?
What is the contents of !spells lua file?

He's talking about chat commands, talkactions, in game, not the fucking filesystem. 😒
He's saying that on his server instead of !spells he has to do !spells .

I've looked at the sources. This is processed internally by the engine, so there is no external library that could be causing problems here. The installations are not the same.

Have you confirmed the sources for talkaction.cpp and talkactions.h are the same?
is your talkactions.xml identical? You didn't add filter to the talkactions.xml?

What is the line for !spells in talkactions.xml?
What is the contents of !spells lua file?
firsly, sorry for my late reply.
i just copied my datapack from linux datapack, to windows and tested it again with same version of tfs 0.4 for windows. talkactions are working fine.
problem is it's not only !spells it's all of the talkactions. here is my talkactions used :
Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<talkactions>

<!-- Test -->
    <talkaction log="no" access="0" words="!dance" event="script" value="dancing.lua"/>

<!-- Gods -->
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/attr" access="5" event="function" value="thingProporties"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/serverdiag" access="5" event="function" value="diagnostics"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/closeserver" access="5" event="script" value="closeopen.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/openserver" access="5" event="script" value="closeopen.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/promote;/demote" access="5" event="script" value="promote.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/zombiestart" access="4" event="script" value="zombie/onsay.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/shutdown" access="5" event="script" value="shutdown.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/mode" access="5" event="script" value="mode.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/skill;/addskill" access="5" event="script" value="skill.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/i" access="5" event="script" value="createitem.lua"/>
    <!-- <talkaction log="yes" words="/zombiestart" access="4" event="script" value="zombie/onsay.lua"/> -->
    <talkaction words="!vipdays;!buyvip;/checkvip;/addvip;/delvip" script="systemvip.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!shop" script="shop.lua" />
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/addshop" access="5" event="script" value="add_shop_talkaction.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" access="3" words="/jail;/unjail" event="script" value="jail.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/p" event="script" value="playercheck.lua" />

<!-- Community Managers -->
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/s" access="4" event="script" value="summon.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/n" access="4" event="script" value="creature.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/m" access="4" event="script" value="creature.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/reload" access="4" event="script" value="reload.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/raid" access="4" event="script" value="raid.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/newtype" access="4" event="script" value="newtype.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/r" access="4" event="script" value="remove.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/owner" access="4" event="script" value="owner.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/storage" access="4" event="script" value="storage.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/config" access="4" event="script" value="configinfo.lua"/>

<talkaction log="yes" words="/bc" access="4" event="script" value="broadcastclass.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" access="4" words="/mkick" event="script" value="masskick.lua"/>
    <talkaction access="4" words="/z" event="script" value="magiceffect.lua"/>
    <talkaction access="4" words="/x" event="script" value="animationeffect.lua"/>
    <talkaction access="4" words="/y" event="script" value="animatedtext.lua"/>

<!-- Gamemasters -->
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/ghost;/invisible" access="3" event="function" value="ghost"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/squelch" access="3" event="script" value="gamemaster.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/cliport" access="3" event="script" value="gamemaster.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/t" access="3" event="script" value="teleportmaster.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/c" access="3" event="script" value="teleporthere.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/goto" access="3" event="script" value="teleportto.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/a" access="3" event="script" value="teleporttiles.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/kick" access="3" event="script" value="kick.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/send" access="3" event="script" value="teleportsend.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/unban" access="3" event="script" value="unban.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/town" access="3" event="script" value="teleporttown.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/up" access="3" event="script" value="teleportfloor.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/down" access="3" event="script" value="teleportfloor.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/save" access="3" event="script" value="save.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/clean" access="3" event="script" value="clean.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/reports" access="3" event="script" value="reports.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/mc" access="3" event="script" value="multicheck.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/wp" access="3" event="script" value="waypoints.lua"/>

<!-- Senior Tutors -->
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/notations" access="2" event="script" value="notations.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/gethouse" access="2" event="script" value="gethouse.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/b" access="2" event="script" value="broadcast.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" words="/info" access="2" event="script" value="playerinfo.lua"/>

<!-- Tutors -->
    <talkaction log="yes" access="1" words="/baninfo" event="function" value="banishmentInfo"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" access="1" words="/pos" event="script" value="position.lua"/>
    <talkaction log="yes" access="1" hide="yes" words="!pos" event="script" value="position.lua"/>

<!-- Players -->
    <talkaction words="!frags;/frags" event="script" value="frags.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!uptime;/uptime" event="script" value="uptime.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!online;/online" event="script" value="online.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!addon" event="script" value="addondoll.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!serverinfo;/serverinfo" event="script" value="serverinfo.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!commands;/commands" event="script" value="commands.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!buybless;/buybless;!bless;/bless" script="bless.lua" />
    <talkaction words="!changesex;/changesex;/changender" script="changesex.lua" />
    <talkaction access="0" log="no" filter="word" words="!hunt" script="bh-add.lua" />
    <talkaction words="!aol" event="script" value="aol.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!soft" script="soft.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!spells;!spell;/spells;/spell" script="spells.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!exp" event="script" value="monster.lua"/>
    <talkaction words=":);:D;:d;:3;:*;:p;:P;:V;:v;:eek:;:O;:];:[;:|;:mad:;^^;LOL;lol;LoL;lOl;xD;XD;wtf;WTF" event="script" value="emots.lua" />
    <talkaction words="!reset" event="script" value="reset.lua"/>
    <talkaction words="!a" event="script" value="animated.lua"/>

<!-- Houses -->
    <talkaction words="!buyhouse;/buyhouse" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseBuy"/>
    <talkaction words="!sellhouse;/sellhouse" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSell"/>
    <talkaction words="alana sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseKick"/>
    <talkaction words="aleta grav" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseDoorList"/>
    <talkaction words="aleta sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseGuestList"/>
    <talkaction words="aleta som" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSubOwnerList"/>
    <talkaction words="!leavehouse;/leavehouse;alana som" filter="word-spaced" event="script" value="leavehouse.lua"/>

<!-- Guilds -->
    <talkaction words="!createguild;/createguild" event="function" value="guildCreate"/>
    <talkaction words="!joinguild;/joinguild" event="function" value="guildJoin"/>

<!-- Guild System -->
    <talkaction words="/war" channel="0" event="script" value="war.lua" desc="(Guild channel command) War management."/>
    <talkaction words="/balance" channel="0" event="script" value="balance.lua" desc="(Guild channel command) Balance management."/>
    <talkaction filter="word" words="!guild;/guild" script="guildcast.lua"/>
</talkactions>
i will also post my spells.lua
Code:
-- [( Script edited by Doidin for XTibia.com )] --
function onSay(cid, item, words, param)

local count = getPlayerInstantSpellCount(cid)
local text = ""
local t = {}
local prevLevel = -1
local line = ""

for i = 0, count - 1 do
local spell = getPlayerInstantSpellInfo(cid, i)
if spell.level ~= 0 then
if spell.manapercent > 0 then
spell.mana = spell.manapercent .. "%"
end
table.insert(t, spell)
end
end
table.sort(t, function(a, b) return a.level < b.level end)
for i, spell in ipairs(t) do
if prevLevel ~= spell.level then
if i ~= 1 then
line = ""
end
line = line .. "- Spells for Level " .. spell.level .. ":\n"
prevLevel = spell.level
end
text = text .. line .."• ".. spell.words .." - " .. spell.name .. ": " .. spell.mana .. "\n"
end
doShowTextDialog(cid, 7528, text)
return TRUE
end
thank you for your fast reply. i still have not checked talkaction.cpp and talkactions.h , but will do right away.

Ok.
What about talkactions that only have one variation?
Like /pos
Is that broke too?
sorry for my late reply, i've been trying the whole day to change to a different talkaction.cpp and talkaction.h with no outcome it wouldn't even compile.
yes it needs to be written like this /pos space to work if i write /pos it says it out loud like normal text.
can i give you my the server's name privately and can you just login to show you, i would be very very grateful, thank you again.

Sure, you may send me the url in PM.

And your Windows one, you compiled that yourself with these same sources? Not a premade exe?

Sure, you may send me the url in PM.

And your Windows one, you compiled that yourself with these same sources? Not a premade exe?
yep, i tried again for the third time to compile it even using a edited version of tfs for 0.4 it's still having same problem. now am thinking it might be from the datapack in some sort it could of got effected on linux i don't know how, i sent you a pm btw.

Back