• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Talking option syntax "#d" not working (TFS 1.2 stable)

Kairion

Solutions
Reaction score
Well, it has been a long time since I played with OTs and I found out the talking option #d (talk in red anonymously in a chat) doesn't work anymore even if there IS still a PlayerFlag to allow groups using it.

Does anyone know why and how could I make it work again?

PS.: Other talking options syntaxes, like #b (broadcast) and #c (talk in red on a chat) are still working.

Up.

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks to issue #3142 I learned it was deprecated so I sent a PR (#3144) to remove this tag from the project source code.
I think it's solved so I'm posting here to let anyone who may search for it in the future to know.
Thanks to issue #3142 I learned it was deprecated so I sent a PR (#3144) to remove this tag from the project source code.
I think it's solved so I'm posting here to let anyone who may search for it in the future to know.

Solution
Back