• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tapestry\Trophies

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
as title said, how make Tapestry\Trophies works(on walls)? xD

You must have valid wall. You cant place tapestries on all walls. So go to RME, go to item "blue tapestry" and try if it will place automatic this tapestry on wall. If yes, then wall is good, if not, you must change it. You can also check in items.otb.

Well i will refresh that topic cause it didn't worth to make new and problem is simillar.

Anyone know what to do that tapestries will save after server reset? I really do not have idea. They just disappear after reset. I try add it manualy to database and i receive that error while server starting:
Code:
WARNING: IOMapSerialize::loadTile(). NULL item at ( 00243 / 00582 / 006 ). type = 1867, sid = 1, pid = 0
(272 line in iomapserialize.cpp). I hope somone will know what to do with this. BTW i use ForgottenServer 0.3 latest rev from SVN but i noticed that in 0.2 is the same pice of code (around 270 line) and guess there are the same problem.

Last edited:
This is only one warning no problem with this check the cordenates and look if have any bug on map

Well... it isn't bug on the map cause i add this record manually to the base. I think it doesn't matter because saveTile() don't save some items to the db (like tapestries). And this is a problem i think. And sorry if it not answer to your question cause i may wrong understand you.

Well i will refresh that topic cause it didn't worth to make new and problem is simillar.

Anyone know what to do that tapestries will save after server reset? I really do not have idea. They just disappear after reset. I try add it manualy to database and i receive that error while server starting:
Code:
WARNING: IOMapSerialize::loadTile(). NULL item at ( 00243 / 00582 / 006 ). type = 1867, sid = 1, pid = 0
(272 line in iomapserialize.cpp). I hope somone will know what to do with this. BTW i use ForgottenServer 0.3 latest rev from SVN but i noticed that in 0.2 is the same pice of code (around 270 line) and guess there are the same problem.

I think it is becouse your house walls, don't includet to house zone, open your map in mapeditor and look for this, your house zone must be on that tiles where you got walls, I hope you understand what I mean

I'm sure that item are in house because i make it in center of house. This is not a problem. I checked this first. Anyone have similar problem?

@@edit

I ask my friend and he says that i should change if statement in saveTile() and loadTile(). Before change it look like that: (saveTile():104 line)
Code:
if(!(!item->isNotMoveable() ||
and after:
Code:
if(item->isLoadedFromMap() || (
loadTile():218 line looks before something like that:
Code:
if(iType.moveable || /* or object in a container*/ pid != 0)
and after like that:
Code:
if(!iType.isDoor() && !iType.isBed())

I'm really don't know how it works because it so stupid to me and i can not believe it actaully works. Well... someone, who had some skill in C should check this code before anyone use it. I will test it and check for bugs.

Regards.

Last edited:
did you solve your problem? tapestry and trophies dissapears from my ot when I reset it.....

Back