• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Target/Battle error

otservavatar

Reaction score
Hello, I have a small error in my target/battle. This error only happens after a war request is accepted.

Picture 1: All ok, the enemy appears on my target.

Picture 2: When the request for war is accepted, the enemy disappears from my battle window. I click to attack it and the target does not appear, but the damage comes out normally.

Picture 3: Everything returns to normal when the enemy walks a sqm.

How can I fix this error? Why aren't you updating when war is accepted? Is the error in my server sources or OTClient sources?

My version of TFS: 0.3.7
My version of OTClient: 0.6.6

8. Removing Solved Content:
  • If you solved your problem, post the solution, do not remove the content in your posts. Instead write the solution you found. This can help other users with the same problem.
  • Threads with removed content are useless and are seen as spam.
  • If you were able to solve the issue yourself, post the solution and report your own post so a moderator can tag it as the "Best Answer".

Back