• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Target bug.

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
I wounder if someone know how to fix the bug that I got when someone target another player.

When someone target and use exori flam/frigo/tera/vis and so on it dont hit on the target. It hit in front of the spell caster.

And Assassin stars doesnt shots. Pvp is set on. and other things works like sds/gfbs and wave spells.

Can someone help me fast please

I wounder if someone know how to fix the bug that I got when someone target another player.

When someone target and use exori flam/frigo/tera/vis and so on it dont hit on the target. It hit in front of the spell caster.

And Assassin stars doesnt shots. Pvp is set on. and other things works like sds/gfbs and wave spells.

Can someone help me fast please

Look on your spells.xml find line with exori vis and check this
Code:
	<instant name="Energy Strike" words="exori vis" lvl="12" mana="20" prem="1" range="3" [COLOR="Red"]casterTargetOrDirection="1"[/COLOR] blockwalls="1" exhaustion="2000" needlearn="0" event="script" value="attack/energy strike.lua">
		<vocation name="Sorcerer"/>
		<vocation name="Druid"/>
		<vocation name="Master Sorcerer"/>
		<vocation name="Elder Druid"/>

If its on 0, then set it to 1.

And assassin stars
Find in items.xml your assassin stars and change it to :
Code:
	</item>
	<item id="7368" article="an" name="assassin star" plural="assassin stars">
		<attribute key="weight" value="200"/>
		<attribute key="attack" value="65"/>
		<attribute key="weaponType" value="distance"/>
		<attribute key="shootType" value="redstar"/>
		<attribute key="range" value="5"/>
		<attribute key="breakChance" value="8"/>
		<attribute key="ammoAction" value="moveback"/>
	</item>

Check the weapons.xml and find assassin star and change it to.
Code:
	<distance id="7368" level="80" event="function" value="default"/> <!-- Assassin Star -->

:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom