• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C/C++ Teach yourself C++ in 21 days

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
I was very interested of learning C++, and finally I found a really nice book and uploaded it for you guys! Even if you dont know what C++ is, this book will tell you everything about it.
I've just started reading this book. I downloaded the .pdf file and uploaded it here.
Good Luck :thumbup:!

Book name: Teach yourself C++ in 21 days (Sams Edition)

This is a .pdf file, but here is a scan anyway because I dont want shits in this thread ^_^.

Scan result: Click here!

Download:

If you can't download it from uploadhyper, post here and I'll upload it on another site.

Thanks for this. I'm not sure if it is legal to post here, since I don't know if this is Warez or not.

thanks for the book

Too much reading, I HATE reading, videos are usually better imo :p

Please upload somewhere else. i do not like Uploadhyper, it's slow and takes a long time to download!

I got that book in native language, really nice book... ofc it's impossible to learn in 21 days, if you don't reading 10 hours per day, but that book is really nice and friendly xD

Please upload somewhere else. i do not like Uploadhyper, it's slow and takes a long time to download!
Use the link Nemanth gave then.
I got that book in native language, really nice book... ofc it's impossible to learn in 21 days, if you don't reading 10 hours per day, but that book is really nice and friendly xD
Yea, I'm on Day 1. But I know the scripts they're doing.. but still want to read from 0 ;)

a problem!!

I dont know how this work

Code:
1: #include <iostream.h>
2:
3:
4: int main();
5: {
6: cout <<"Hello World!\n";
7:     return 0;
8: }

in a .cpp file ? and run doesn't work

need to learn how to compile or what is it!

a problem!!

I dont know how this work

Code:
1: #include <iostream.h>
2:
3:
4: int main();
5: {
6: cout <<"Hello World!\n";
7:     return 0;
8: }

in a .cpp file ? and run doesn't work

need to learn how to compile or what is it!

That wont run.

This will:
Code:
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
    cout << "Hello world!" << endl;
    return 0;
}

Actually i downloaded the book, for me is not the best (i did read other, better for me), but looks pretty good, and the caps looks like pretty short, i think its very posible to read it in 21 days, without that big effort.

Too much reading, I HATE reading, videos are usually better imo :p

Good luck watching like 450 videos, like 100+ hours xD

Dammit i fucking hate "namespace std" for beginners -.- dont use it ;s if your going to use many cout, then go using std::cout;, i think that is much better that way to start learning the functions, probably you'll see many codes that use namespace, and you wont know if the function is from std:: or isnt

Actually i downloaded the book, for me is not the best (i did read other, better for me), but looks pretty good, and the caps looks like pretty short, i think its very posible to read it in 21 days, without that big effort.

Good luck watching like 450 videos, like 100+ hours xD

Dammit i fucking hate "namespace std" for beginners -.- dont use it ;s if your going to use many cout, then go using std::cout;, i think that is much better that way to start learning the functions, probably you'll see many codes that use namespace, and you wont know if the function is from std:: or isnt

ok
using std cin;
using std cout;

It doesn't work zisly :/

How do i run it also i got VB now :p

oh getted it working by a friend who helping ok now im wondering

How i make it's doesn't close when i open it?

It's closing after 0.5 sec

Last edited:
It doesn't work zisly :/

How do i run it also i got VB now :p

oh getted it working by a friend who helping ok now im wondering

How i make it's doesn't close when i open it?

It's closing after 0.5 sec

One way is to use system("PAUSE");

Code:
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
    cout << "Hello world!" << endl;
   system("PAUSE");
}

Back